• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KingdomSoul333

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KingdomSoul333

water elemental spells

I believe that balloon, balloonra, and balloonga were water based, I could be wrong
  2. KingdomSoul333

frustration at the lack of commands

I wasn't talking about abilities, I was talking about commands. I saw like 5 dream eaters that unlock zero gravira. I just wish there were more commands than there currently are.
  3. KingdomSoul333

I have all but like 5 dream eaters and I have many of their commands unlocked. It just seems like too many of them repeat from ability link to ability link, I dont like that each dream eater has about 2-4 commands to unlock and many of which repeat from dream eater to dream eater. I just wish...
  4. KingdomSoul333

Anyone else kinda upset at the lack of commands in kingdom hearts 3d? I understand that they used a lot of their ideas for commands on birth by sleep, so I understand the lack of a bunch of new commands, but I do think that they should have included more commands than the did. Also I am a bit...
  5. KingdomSoul333

Getting ready for KH3D.

Got my text from gamestop and i got my email from amazon saying they shipped my strategy guide. Cant wait till tomorrow!
  6. KingdomSoul333

Kingdom Hearts 3D Official Launch Event Announced!

I wish the held events at disneyland, i am literally 10 min away from there, awww well. Have fun everyone who is going :)
  7. KingdomSoul333

Circle Pad Pro Controls

How much do u think the trade in for the 3ds to 3dsxl would be?
  8. KingdomSoul333

I'm back!

Most of you guys probably dont know me all that well, im one of those people who checks up every once in a while but doesnt post often. I am probably gonna be on more often now since KH3D comes out in a week and i can avoid spoilers now (for the most part). i am excited to see what work has been...
  9. KingdomSoul333

Are YOU getting KH3D?

I would rather have the xl, but i already own the normal one, according to a review i read, the 3d is slightly easier to see and does not distort with movement quite so easily. Maybe ill trade in my normal one, when the time comes
  10. KingdomSoul333

How is the 3D in this game?

Re: for those who've played DDD....(non-spoiler topic) Wow i didnt know u could turn off subtitles, i will probably do that, but yeah i thought the 3d looked good
  11. KingdomSoul333

I have a question about KH 3D

I dont believe anything has been stated yet though i could be wrong, although there was a thread a few days ago that included a small change to the north american addition of 3d, but i didnt enter the thread due to possible spoilers, im tryin to stay clean. So i would look there if you want to...
  12. KingdomSoul333

KH3D Will Not Be Released Digitally!

Re: Kingdom Hearts DDD Digital release I dont trust downlaoble copies of anything, i would rather have a hard copy.
  13. KingdomSoul333

KHInsider @ E3 2012!

Its not open to the public right?
  14. KingdomSoul333

KHInsider @ E3 2012!

I would go but i work all week, and anaheim isnt exactly the closest drive to LA for me to go after work...
  15. KingdomSoul333

Iwata Asks Interview + KH3D Screenshots from NoE

Ooooooooo looks good, im glad we are getting more screenshots
Back