• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
KingdomSlayer2
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Nah, it's fine. Given the amount of info and context you could go off here, that's not a surprising conclusion to come to.
    Nope~ I'm actually half Caucasian, half Chinese. It's just a word my family likes to use, usually to mock psuedo-Chinese restaurants. XD
    If I wanted to say something like "gringo" in Cantonese dialect, it would be something like "gwai-yen."
    It was kinda meh. I've had better dinners. Steamed fish beats out gringo turkey any day... so how was yours?
    All my grades are ranging from high B's to mid-A's... except for PreCal. I've no idea what's with that class, but for whatever reason, I'm stuck with a low C. And I'm not the only one... A lot of people I know are pretty much in the same situation as me. -_- And even stranger, it's not my hardest class... I'm taking AP US History and AP English, but they're very high at the moment.
    I managed to get two weeks off from school thanks to my family's trip to Disney World combined with Thanksgiving break. I probably should be catching up on the work that I missed the first week, but procrastination has always been a specialty of mine.
    Your welcome, KingdomSlayer.
    That's great! Do you go out on Black Friday at all? Do you live in the US?

As for myself, I'm doing okay! I just got done cleaning out two refrigerators and taking a break before I tackle the pantry, then I shall be all set to celebrate Thanksgiving with everyone. I do go out on Black Friday, because I have presents to buy for my family. I don't have any traditions in particular, except we do play UNO and sometimes Wizard. Both of these are card games, but usually it's a lot of gossip. And to make it really feel like the holiday season, I already have snow.

Feel free to ask questions btw. ;3
    My, my, aren't you the gentleman. lol.
    Why thank you. I'll take benevolent over scary and intimidating any day. xD
    I'm sure we shall, and I'll start us off by asking this: How've you been doing? Things all good with you? Do you celebrate the holidays?
    Sorry, do you still need to know how to make a poll?

I'm doing well today! How are you?
    I'm good, how are you?

And of course you can talk to an admin! There's no one off limits for you to chat with. :3
    Oh, goodness. Someone with a very similar username to you did then! Totally happens.

What can I do for you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…