• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
KingdomSlayer2
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yeah. I wish I could play my Remix games, but my PS3 is broken and I'm trying get the money needed to get it repaired.
    ... Ah, you posted that on your own page. No wonder I didn't get a notification about it.

The best thing you can do is leave em be and don't bother them. And... also to not request for awards while they're still mad at ya.

You gotta be careful with your words. I despise political correctness and I'm a very blunt person by default, but I still take what I'm saying into account because getting a lot of people mad at me really isn't healthy for a good discussion. Sure, there are certain "cultures" that I want nothing to do with (I actually share many of the same complaints that you have), but unless you're one of those types who doesn't give a damn about what others think of you, best you either choose your words wisely, or just keep it to yourself. And you honestly don't seem to be the "doesn't care" type, since you're asking for help here.

I've always found that a good way to stay on your acquaintances' good sides and still have an intelligent discussion is to approach something with an open mind. Rather than go off listing reasons why you hate something (which can be picked apart, disproven, and flung back into your face, as you've seen), ask why people like it. You can get some insight on whatever you're talking about, either so you'll be able to craft a stronger argument against it, or even see an aspect of it that you don't entirely hate.

... Whoops, that was rather long-winded. Sorry 'bout that.
    I would to be nominated for the "Fourm Insaniteer" award.
    And if you're still mad at me, then I am sorry.......My views can offend others at times, even when I don't expect them to.
    Well, thanks for saying that my culture corrupts people and changes their morals into something destructive and negative. Have a nice day.
    It's absolutely to have a personal dislike of the genre. Tastes are tastes. If you can't sit down and listen to somebody like Nujabes and not hear the passion and beauty from that music, whatever. I can question your tastes and you can question my tastes all day but to say that you can't understand how somebody can possibly listen to it? To call it all crap? It speaks to people. It sounds good to people. You can dance to it. It's not that impossible to understand.

Rap and hip-hop was born from the rhythmic beats of African music, Jazz and Blues, spoken-word, and other forms of music to create something unique to the identity of primarily black performers. It has many origins, but in modern times it has often been used as a way to tell the stories of people struggling in a life they were born into, into seeing their friends get killed in the streets or watching loved ones die from illness or abuse...

Some of it is raunchy and bullshit, but EVERY genre has music like that.

You're closing yourself off to an entire genre with many sub-genres that sound completely different from each other because you don't want to try and find anything in it that you could like. Unbelievable as it is, there is likely something you'd probably enjoy. I can't tell you to go explore your options. I can't even really convince you to change your opinion.

I just don't recommend saying a whole genre is crap and saying you don't understand how people enjoy it. By closing yourself off from it, of course you won't understand.
    Welcome.
    Right you are. Is it snowy at all in New York right now? Are you ready for the Holidays? Will you be going out on New Years? XD
    How've you been doing?
    I hear you need a poll for some outfits in a KH thread? xD Would you like me to add one?

I live in Michigan. :3 Wow, it must be more crowded in New York for black friday. Also, I wish you a happy holiday's in advance btw! xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back