• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KINGDOMHEARTSMAN

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

What world are u most anticipated on playing in.

Timeless River, Space Paranoids, and Hundred Acre Woods. I wanna see Timeless River because i always have loved old disney stuff. Space paranoids because it looks a cool new experience and H.A.W. because i want to see how it looks with all of its new changes.
  2. K

Who would you like to see in KH2?

Balck Cauldron all the way! and for neverland to return!(i hope)
  3. K

chicken little

How do u know he stinks? He might be good. Until u buy the game u cant say whether he sucks or not until u actually use him. U can say the idea of the game is gay but i think it is going to be cool.
  4. K

Not Sure about this command menu.

Ok in the trailer, the clip after Sora is in Valor form in Mulans world and before cloud and seperioth, There is a clip with sora in master form but then i looked at the command menu and i have never seen it before. I was thinking o thats when u r in the underworld but then i went to kh2.co.uk...
  5. K

wich worlds are you most exited about

Steamboat Willie (Timeless River) and Tron(Space Paranoids). After Seeing tron i thought it looks like a cool world and i luv steamboat willie.
  6. K

The Card

Ok in this picture http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/scans/130.jpg i am sure u have noticed a card Sora is holding with this name in it but what do u think it is? A membership to the town of Hallow Bastion? Your thoughts?
  7. K

quick little question on Peter Pan

Just going to neverland will be nice. Not a boat that is in Neverland.
  8. K

quick little question on Peter Pan

Well omething i dont get is that it says it is confirmed there but then again it is not the officail site.
  9. K

About BHK's name . . .

I think Aros seems pretty cool for his name.
  10. K

New scans evryone!!!

So then do u think then trons weapon is that disc he throws?
  11. K

Dengeki

Aab Wakka i agree with u 100% on Black Cauldron! I think it would be such a great world. Or a Stitch world would be nice or even the return of Neverland (But we actually go to Neverland not a frigging boat and Clock Tower).
  12. K

Winnie the Freakin' Pooh

This just like how a good majority of people were saying that tron is going to be a stupid and by the scans it looks great. So you can hate it or love it. Just dont judge it until u get it. I was happy as hell when it was in kh cause i luv disney. Just wait until it comes out. If u didnt like it...
  13. K

What do they mean when they say...

keyblademaster42 u mean pics of disney castle as with the thorns riht cause i remember people talking bout that but i never saw a picture of here so i just wanna now if that is what u r asking.
  14. K

Looking Foward

I hae been a disney fan all my life and i cant wait to play at the place that started it all. I Can't Wait To Play At Timeless River.
  15. K

New scans (Yellow drive Vivi, TT+more).

Ok and one more thing......Why does Vivi's hat look so weird? To me it looks like his hat has a mini face to it but idk what do u think? o and one more thing. Sorry to get of topic but des anyone notice in Vzams sig pic of the new member, is that hair on his back?
Back