• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KingdomHearts530

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KingdomHearts530

Help/Support ► Fatherhood

Dawwwww He's soo cute! Good Luck :)
  2. KingdomHearts530

If your not with her and the kid isnt yours then its not your problem. Good Luck tho if he is yours :)
  3. KingdomHearts530

Good Luck dude I'm sure you'll be fine. Weather or not he's yours and your still with his mom try to be there for him. Because I know it's pretty loney growing up without a dad.
  4. KingdomHearts530

KH2 in the Smithsonian

Ouch it was hard to decide between KH,FFX and Okami. There are alot more Okami fans out theree then KH Fans God I hope KH stands a chance...
  5. KingdomHearts530

Birth By Sleep Volume 2 Opening Mock-Up

Wow this was really really good! Great job!
  6. KingdomHearts530

Kingdom Hearts 1 Final Mix Platinum Edition

Yea I don't think theres any differentces at all
  7. KingdomHearts530

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]

Oh my God I think I'm in Love maybe not with the name or the Norta Dame world(one of my least fav disney movies xDD) but the Gameplay looks awesome from what I can make out. I Really better get honors so that I get my 3ds!
  8. KingdomHearts530

I think Sora WANTED Axel to die....

Witch volume of the manga was this in. Only KH2 vols 1 and 2 have been realensed.And if you read that sean in the manga can you show me where you got it from?
  9. KingdomHearts530

Re:coded - worth it?

Re: Recoded Yea same thing happened for me and I only remeber ed about them after I was on my way home so I didn't get them <_<
  10. KingdomHearts530

Is there a US Re:Coded Guide???

No I asked at my gamestop and they where as surprized at I was.
  11. KingdomHearts530

Hiya *waves

Hiya I'm KingdomHearts530 Nice to meet you all. You can Call me Sam Samantha or KH whatever you perfer :) I'm on 3 other forums KHV(kingdomhearts530), Charlie Bone(Kingdom Heart), and Bleach(Kingdonhearts530) I love most anime and Manga AND I LOVE AXEL/Lea ^^
Back