• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Kingdom_KID

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

E3

I'm sure there will be something KH2 related at E3. We'll just have to wait.
  2. K

Stitch in KHII

I don't think it would be gay. Stich is awsome! I'd love to have him as a summon or a quick partner.
  3. K

KH2 on PSP

I hope it wouldn't, PSP is too damn expensive! Though I still wouldn't mind having one, I'll stick with my DS.
  4. K

What would happen if the Keychain got ripped off the Keyblade??

I'm just assuming. I don't beleive anywhere it was stated that your heart powers the keyblade. But it seems reasonable, right?
  5. K

Wil other characters be playable?

I'm pretty sure the BHK will be playable. It's been stated other places that he is, hasn't it? Correct me if I'm wrong plz.
  6. K

Sure they keychain may give it is form but I still don't think anything would happen. A strong heart is was powers it, if you have a strogn heart the form still stays.
  7. K

Any Disney Character

Erm, I'd also have to go with Mulan. Her and The Mad Hatter. Gawd that would be interesting wouldn't it.
  8. K

I don't believe anything would happen. The power of the keyblade comes from the heart. So as long as your heart is strong your keyblade will be fine without a keychain.
  9. K

Shout out your summons!!

Tonberry and Cactuar! Lol no seriously I think I would be pretty cool if you could summon a Chocobo and like ride it around while fighting. That and most defiantly Bahamut.
  10. K

The Heartless army.

Maybe, lets say if you were able to fight that army. That as you were running towards them and then Sora heard yelling. Sora stops turns and behind him is all the friends he gained while visitng the other worlds. Then they help you fightand whatnot. That I think would be pretty cool. *Imagines...
  11. K

who is ur favorite kh2 character

BHK all the way! I love that guy! So mysterious! I also like Sora. :D
  12. K

BHKand Sora

That would be interesting, but common. Sora is the main character. Though I am really looking forward to learning more about the BHK.
  13. K

How do you pronounce 'namine'?

That is how I first pronounced it, "Na-Meen", and still do. I know it isn't right though. My mom pronounced it "Na-Me-Nay".
  14. K

BHK's Name

I think that too. Could it be, oh I dunno, maybe because when you think of Sora you think of that girl in the first series of Digimon whose name so happened to be Sora. And then you think of Tai and his name starts wit ha T xD. *gets shot*
  15. K

i can't wait

Yea like the others have said. But in no time you'll learn some really cool ones.
Back