• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Kingdom Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Resident Evil

Early last month I finally decided to buy a book or two that was based on my favorite video game series, Resident Evil, after reading good things about them online. Lucky for me, the store I got them from had a buy two get two free sale on all Science Fictions, so I was able to get the first...
  2. K

X-Box Live Friend Finder

Ok,I havent seen a topic like this in this forum,so I thought I would start one. If you have X-Box Live,then post your Gamertag and the names of the X-Box Live enabled games you play. Here's mine: Tag: SHIDOBU Live Enabled Games I own: Halo 2 Pariah Doom 3 Forza Motorsport Brothers in...
  3. K

Fanfiction ► Embedded Scars

"isnt that great"? What do you mean?It was pretty good.
  4. K

Cool,let me know when you get Chapter 2 posted.cant wait to read it.
  5. K

It's awesome so far,keep up the good work,Chip.
  6. K

Unreal Championship 2:The Liandri Conflict

Does anyone else have this game? I think I actually like this game more than Halo 2,it's just so fun. The adrenaline moves are cool,my favorite one is speed.It makes it easier to get back to your base when you have the enemy flag. My favorite gun is the stinger,it's a big chaingun. The coup de...
  7. K

Malachi's Promise

“…and just what do you plan to do, Kail? If you succeed and become king…” The tired warrior lowers his sword and looks his enemy in the eye. “What will I do? Hmm… that is a good question, Malachi. A good question indeed.” He stares up at the dark night sky and ponders the question. “Well…” He...
Back