• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Kingdom Key101

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Terra's Second Keyblade?

In the newest Famitsu article, you can also see that they redesigned Ven's keyblade by the end of the blade, where the keychain is. Aqua's spaceship vehicle also seems to resemble both the old design (where her feet are) and the new design (the part she is holding on to). Terra's spaceship...
  2. K

Is it possible to get to a high level on Destiny Islands?

If you put max exp and then max lvl, you get all abilities, and lvl 255 Sora.
  3. K

The Worst Character in the game

DiZ, Luxord, Demyx, Xaldin, Pete, Beast(very annoying).
  4. K

What do you think happened....

Sorry if this has been done before and if it's in the wrong section, but i was playing Re:CoM today and I got up to Malificent and I was wondering how she came upon the castle in Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden. Here are my guesses: 1. She and Terra(guesing that they made some sort of agreement...
  5. K

kh2 fm boss terra

You can if you save before you after you beat...
  6. K

Uhh hi, i'm new to the internet...help!

Go to play-asia.com and search it.
  7. K

I'm making my first keyblade next Saturday...

Ummm...I don't know if this is in the right section because I'm kind of new to the forums, but I am making my first keyblade hopefully by next Saturday.:) I'm modeling it after Ven's keyblade, and hopefully it will turn out right. Before I make it though, I have a couple questions that maybe you...
Back