• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by kingchoch

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Anyone else confused by "A Fragmentary Message"? *Spoilers*

Well, the way I see it is that there were fundamental differences between how Xehanort's and Merlin's time traveling methods worked and what you were able to do with them. Xehanort's method was to abandon his body to he was able to freely move through time. However, he can only move...
  2. K

Why people think TAV are weak

Re: why people think TAV are weak You think Roxas won that fight? You think Roxas would have won that fight? For all we know, Roxas could have took a swing at Sora at that point, and Sora could have evaded it with a (insert sufficient evasive movement here) and re-summoned the Keyblade on his...
  3. K

Riku and the Kingdom Key

Just know that I read your entire post, I am just quoting this part for simplistic reasons xD A: Yes, I believe that is destined for some greatness and that he will certainly serve a pivotal role in KH3 (and most likely the rest of the games). I guess the question is will his role ever be more...
Back