• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by King_Sora_1991

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. King_Sora_1991

Kingdom Hearts 3D Available For $30 at Newegg 5/23!

Nice deal. Is it the game alone or does it come with preorder bonus?
  2. King_Sora_1991

Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance trailer English (fanmade)

Thanks for checking out the vid and writing your thoughts on it. Yes the music interferes with some of the voices but its still a good fan made vid. I hope we get to see an official trailer in English soon. Its going to be a while though. But yeah this is one of the reasons why I'm getting the...
  3. King_Sora_1991

Was it Xehanort or Xemnas who banished Ansem the Wise

IDK. I get so confused in this game series but I'm still a fan and i enjoy playing KH games :)
  4. King_Sora_1991

Is it worth it?

I played it on my friends DS and I only completed 2 worlds which was the Island and Traverse Town. After that i got tired of it. I like the story its just that I really couldn't get into it. Re:Coded is ok but its not for me. I think they should have left it only for mobile. But hey try it out...
  5. King_Sora_1991

Let me know what you guys think. I think it was great editing
  6. King_Sora_1991

I found this fan made video of Dream Drop Distance on youtube. The person who edited the video is called xxKHxx23. He gets all the credit for making the vid. I just wanted to share this with you guys. I'm new to this forum and this is my first post :biggrin...
Back