• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KING_RIKU

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Meaning of DiZ...

Thats Wrong again! Xehanort was the actual person who took away the existance of ansem and also took his name for himself. EM is not Xehanort EM = Xehanorts shell = Xemnas Therefore the part where it says EM did all that crap is bull. He couldnt have. But the rest seems to flow nicely seeing as...
  2. K

Is Roxas Really An Org Member...? (HUGE SPOILERS)

maybe the DWU is Sora.. even though that still doesnt make sense.. because in ASAS the DWU said wheres Sora.. and it cant be Roxas for sure so which other character has blonde/brownish hair and can dual wield keyblades?
  3. K

Spoilers!!New Ansem Reports Translated!!

Re: New Ansem Reports Translated!! Spoilers!! so wat that means is that ansem wrote a last report about the organization before his heart was cast off.. and in that report he put the name of the person reading the report at the top beside 0.. so puttin that together.. the person reading the...
  4. K

Spoilers!!New Ansem Reports Translated!!

Re: New Ansem Reports Translated!! Spoilers!! Why would it be called Ansem Report if Ansem didnt write it DiZ was clearly the one who wrote these.. and part of this is also from KH1 and it had the same lines on how he met the king n stuff so ansem didnt write the reports in the first kh?? WTF
  5. K

Soundtrack Shows Real Ending (Proving that this ending is fake) Spoilers!!!

But your title is not right. the ending cant be FAKE.. it was shown n therefore exists it might not be the ACTUAL ENDING OF THE GAME.. probly a teaser of some sort, but is not fake!
  6. K

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** Ya i didnt watch the endingg but I just had one question.. did it have any sound/music on it? if it did ... could you tell me what it was?
  7. K

Spoilers! Pics of Riku

Re: Pictures of Riku. WOW hes changed.. Why the hell does he look like an idiot in those piccs?
  8. K

The new English reversed Passion lines

Does anyone know any other ways to listen to this.. cuz the link doesnt seem to work
  9. K

The new English reversed Passion lines

It doesnt work.. are there other links for this?
  10. K

Maleficent and . . . Ansem?!

So your asking why Ansem is stronger than Maleficent ? if thats the question.. then the answer would be simply because ansem is higher than maleficent.. has a more important role and was once a king.. so i would guess hes more powerful than maleficent!
  11. K

Riku in KH2

Rikus supposedly one of the main characters right??.. soo why is it that hes not on the cover of the game.. and if hes one of the unknowns in the background.. then that still wouldnt make sense.. cuz as people are saying he cant be part of the organization.. so wth is goin on with this guy...
Back