• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by king_Nick

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

My Theories

he didnt get his body back. He was just a floating heart until the begining of KH2. kairi just got rid of the darkness surroding his heart and some sort of shit like that. giving him a human form or some shit.
  2. K

My Theories

But when a human loses their heart and turn into a heartless their memoires leave their heart/heartless and go to their nobody. Thats why Roxas didn't have any memories because Sora was a heartless for such a short time.
  3. K

My Theories

So far i only agree with your Unverse theroy and slightly with your Vantias theory.
  4. K

What is a Keyblade Master truly?

i thought Xemnas called them heros from the realm of lgiht. I'm also pretty sure SoD was just insulting Sora
  5. K

Ventus and Axel.

exactly and Xemans and Xigabr and possible the rest of the first 6 see Xion as Ven also which means that either the universe get amnisea and forget the events of BBS except the 6 apprentices. which over all doesn't really make sense
  6. K

took me awhile to understand what you meant by "due to Xemnas" lol. It was Xigbar and i think he was refering to BBS b/c he then says that after that Xeahnort showed up which it is said that Xeahnort came into being right after BBS
  7. K

@x37rnu4 Yes there was a war, apparently MX explains it in BBS. Also dont double post Mickey is more of a master then Sora, and we can't really judge if Sora is a master or not yet since he hasn't even had proper keyblade training. Kairi isn't a keyblade weilder she was jsu tborrowing it from...
  8. K

we don't truely know what it takes to be a keyblade master. At most we know a keyblade master need to have a strong heart and has to past the Master Qualifiaction Exam. Thus meaning that Sora is not a true keyblade master and not even an appreantce, more of a novice really. Also Kairi isn't a...
  9. K

Ventus and Axel.

i smell plot hole. unless they are some how able to pull of the "universal amniesa" thing
  10. K

Saïx's true name revealed!

Ah very intersting. So it seems that star fragements are what they use to go to differnt worlds, maybe they use them to change their keyblades into the vechiles.
  11. K

scenarios spoiling each other

it won't neccasrily spoil them it will just give you more questions. ex. playing Aqua's scenerio and it tells you Terra is_____. then you need to play Terra's scenerio to find out he became______.
  12. K

[bbs] My Aqua theory about the armor

no, that was the pod room that DiZ/AtW, Riku and Namine kept Sora , Donald and Goffy while they were asleep
  13. K

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! i wanna see that anti gravity room. that has spraked a new intrest for the Deep Space world for me
  14. K

Jump Festa 2010..question??

@lyco and will ya i see your point i realy wasn't thinking when i said that i guess. Well back to speculating
  15. K

Jump Festa 2010..question??

well it is possible that was a flash back or something and maybe she did find him and the tear scene is her remebering him. And its possible to go to a world and not learn the worlds name, so its possible...
Back