• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
King Thanatos
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hehe alright. Just make sure you don't take what we say seriously in there. We're all a sort of family in there so you may feel uncomfortable for a while
    We've been around since Dec. 2003. We've gone through a lot of chat programs and we have an IRC.

#junes at rizon.net
    Nah, I meant Thánatos, the Greek personification of death.

Thanatos - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Well, we're probably going to go on for a long while now. We still have all the members we still have all the discussion outside of KH talk... I think we'll do fine.
    I won't. I have no money or interest to.

I dunno about that. That sounds like a theory to me.
    That's not what I meant at all. I mean like the battles are too easy and they give you more shit than you honestly need.

I just got disappointed with how KH2 turned out and didn't feel like sticking around for a retarded story.
    No, I don't.
    1. I don't have a PSP.
    2. I don't like KH anymore.
    3. It isn't out in America and I'm waaaay too lazy buy a game in Japanese.
    4. I'm broke.
    5. I hear the battle system is kind of broken.
    Uuuh it's more of I have the power to see your IP address and I looked it up in the Mod CP.
    Curious I looked up your IP address. I can't delete accounts and admins barely feel like it.

But whatevs. As long as you don't use it to bypass a ban I'm cool with it since you really didn't have any posts to begin with.
    What I don't get is that when you posted in there you said you didn't get it and then you posted our reasons for it. The reason we do it is because people were abusing it and asking for a lot. Plus we want people to know what they're getting. Have pride in what they worked for, etc.

Also, 500 words isn't that much. It isn't even a page worth of words.
    Keyblade X did you really need to make a new account for a new screen name?

I'm not going to do anything about it. It just bothers me that you were just in the name change thread... *sigh*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back