• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by King Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Question about the Underdrome

When do i get the paradox cups? and is there a hades cup? I'm practically at the end of the game and I only have three available cups to play, which are all easy. And what is the fenri keyblade? i hear people talking about it and i don't have that one either. Thanks!
  2. K

Question about the Guide (yeah this is the 100th one i bet)

Even though I'm probably more than halfway through the game, I still wanted the guide for kicks. Just wondering, but i know the difference between the LE guide and the regular one (the LE guide has the bonus content) but is the information in the guide the exact same from the regular strategy...
  3. K

Your Prefered Drive Mode

I like master form the best, since its like a combination of valor and wisdom. I can do all of my cool combos and still be able to pull off some wicked magic. I havn't had the final form yet, but i reckon it'd be pretty good too
  4. K

KH2 Missing cutscences

hm...i wonder who was the Order member that Sora was running to if it was still in the game...
  5. K

2 questions on KH2

yeah well i wondered about the Sora running in hollow bastion too but now that hollow bastion is under "construction"..its totally different and i bet those two scenes won't be in there
  6. K

I am soooo pissed!!!

well if you have younger siblings you should just save your file like 2-3 times (which sounds like a lot) just in case they did erase it. I saved my game at multiple times (before some awesome battles) so i can play them again. Like the heartless battle..i wouldn't want to play all the way...
  7. K

1000 heartless battle lol

even though this is hard to believe...i was doing something in my room and my mother picked up kh2 and started to play. I had already killed around 50 heartless or so and i told her to move with the left analog stick and to attack with X lol. I occasionaly healed for her though. And she actually...
  8. K

Roxas Again?

i sort of noticed that the beginning with roxas was pretty short (gameplay was pretty short, unless you just took your time and leveled up a bunch)...there were some fun mini games n stuff but it just seemed like those took forever. I would liek to play with roxas again, i even saved another...
  9. K

speeding worlds

yeah, after i completed mulan's world (the first time) it took me about an hour, and i was like "hm..am i missing anything? that seemed way too quick" but then again, i havn't gone inside the palace gates or been introduced to the extra bosses. When i went to Beast's world, i also did that...
  10. K

I am having trouble summoning in KH2

no problem :)
  11. K

I am having trouble summoning in KH2

well, it should be under your command menu under "attack"...but you might have to press the left arrow to actually see it. Make sure that you are not in the Underworld, because you cannot summon there. And just press X when yo usee the summon...and..use them lol
  12. K

A Create your own keyblade system in kh2?

well a LONG time ago nomura said that there would be a way that you could make your own keyblade, but the items that you use to make them would be very hard to find. I guess there wasn't "enough space" to allow that
  13. K

Axels voice READ ONLY IF HAVE PLAYED KH2

i imagined axel's voice to be a little different. I thought it would have more deeper voice, and not like a young adult's (even though he is probably young)
  14. K

Im kinda sad...

i havn't really thought about it, but i probably won't play kh for a LONG time..and i don't even own the game lol. All this time i've been borrowing it from my friend and i never picked up a copy haha. But i think kh2 will last me a long time, but of course you cannot forget the original game...
  15. K

uhhh is this too easy....

yeah it does seem that all the reviewers (well most) are saying that the game was too easy and that it was all the smashing of the X button. I don't really mind that, i guess you really haveto like the kh series to really enjoy it. Maybe the reviewers didn't want to play it so they weren't...
Back