• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by King Of The Dark

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Fanfiction ► Kindom Hearts: The other side of the story

hehe, mines not any better, but i'd give it a 3/5, its okay but not great. Good luck though.
  2. K

Fanfiction ► Dark Beginings

Hey guess what, u may not like it but im gonna post again Ryo ran along the path through the plains until he came to a fork in the road. Where had the strange mage girl gone to? He thought to himself. He kneeled down looking in the dirt, small footprints were imprinted in the ground. Ryo went...
  3. K

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Survivor (Again)

OMG i actually posted day 4,5,6 *Dark tribe arrives at camp* Tidus: I’m happy heartless left I never liked him Ansem: How could you now like him he was like a brother to me a BROTHER!!! *Cries* Sephiroth: *takes out sword and points it at Ansem* Ansem: Ok Sephy I’ll shut up. Sephiroth...
  4. K

OMG i actually posted day 4,5,6 *Dark tribe arrives at camp* Tidus: I’m happy heartless left I never liked him Ansem: How could you now like him he was like a brother to me a BROTHER!!! *Cries* Sephiroth: *takes out sword and points it at Ansem* Ansem: Ok Sephy I’ll shut up. Sephiroth...
  5. K

6. K

Along time ago, in a fan fiction far far away. Okay im done with that well i never really continued after the first one but it will be up soon enough as long as everyone doesn't riot because of what happened b4 but here it is again the first 3 days and first tribal council. But remember that u...
  7. K

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Reforged

It kinda made me think of the Lord Of The Rings for some reason with the Hearts of men fail thing. Don't comment me on this.
  8. K

Im that bad huh...oh well! Chap: 2 Ryo continued to sprint down the plains to the creatures. So many questions filled his mind like "What the hell am i trying to do?" "All i have is this bow and no way of knowing how strong these creatures are." Nonetheless he continued after the...
  9. K

What this has to do with kingodm hearts will come later Ryo woke up to the sound of screams. He sat up and looked around the tall grassy plain that surrounded him. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes and got to his feet. He looked around for the cause of his awakening. In the distance were black...
  10. K

Fanfiction ► Rikku's Last Mission

Well hopefully this has a happy ending and C_U wins Rikku back, or what if he doesn't! Maybe the ending will suck, (i highly doubt it) then i'll have to...to....stutter some more...i guess.
  11. K

Wow, that was the only fanfic that made me feel like close to crying THE ONLY ONE! (well not really). Anyways...ok i got nothin more.
  12. K

Creative-what? Am i missing something since my last visit to this site last month? Well C_U these chapters get better and better! i wonder how Paine will try to win...you I guess... and Sy win Rikku, but Paine showed a sign for Sy so she may have to make up her mind who she really likes...
  13. K

Fanfiction ► Squaresoft & Inuyasha?!?

Wow! I missed too much here!!! Im sorry Dark But im Back (in Black...ok that was stupid) Oh and I forgive you Dark for stealing my name (Dark WON"T be happy that i said that[Don't hurt me]) So Here I am Awaiting more (hopefully i will have the patience)
  14. K

I thought i posted here already? O ya alot of posts got deleted so Im back again! Anyways great story (as usual) And im really looking forward to the next chapter!
Back