• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by King-of-Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

The Paradox Tournaments

Ok, for some Odd reason I've can only get the two paradox cup tournaments."The Pain and Panic" and "The Cerberus" I can't get the last two for some reason.Do i need game completeion or something?
  2. K

TRI-ACE Video Games

Does anyone know what their next installments or games they are developing.I think I may have heard about A new Star Ocean(hopefully it's true)game coming out,but it coul;d have been something else.
  3. K

how many

Not including sephiroth only about 2 to 3 times on normal.With Sephiroth probably around 10
  4. K

Nobodies Control

I would have to have all of them excluding the Dancers,because they just piss me off.My favorite though would have to be Samurai and Twilight Thorn.Especially Twilight Thorn and then being able to summon a DarkSide at the same time would be cool.
  5. K

Fabula Nova Crystallis = 3 new titles

I was searching the web as always looking at different artwork (I decided I would rresaerch some FF art) trying to add upon my imagination and creativity when I came across some info about the new FNC(Fabula Nova Crystallis).It seems that besides FFXIII,FFX VS XIII, AND FFXIII AGITO;there are...
  6. K

FFX Downloads?

I was wondering if and download the 1000 words song|video(during the thunder plains) and the ending 1000 words song|video.
  7. K

Video'S of new FFX

I was wondering if annone knows where I could find videos of the new Final Fantasy 13 and Final Fantasy Versus 13 videos that I could download
  8. K

Special Boss Battles

Are there anymore extra boss battles other than Sephiroth in KH2
  9. K

Where wre you when you first drove into Anti Form

My very first time was the first time you go to Hollow Bastion in the beginning of the game.And it happened a lot more after that and it continued to piss me off.Not because it wasn't cool because it is a cool form,but because it automatically takes all your drive and you can't get it back.It...
  10. K

Secret Trailer!!!!????

I just learned about this a few seconds ago how in the world do you get it.
  11. K

Secret message part 2!

Oh Crap I Didn't Know That How Do You Get It.
  12. K

ok ultima weapon or fenrir???

Duh both of them during final form
  13. K

A New Kingdom Hearts Project!!!!!!

As I was searching the net looking for something I had no idea at the time but maybe this was it but anyway this was what I found,but you have to look for yourself. http://www.square-haven.com/news/?id=1061
  14. K

Sephiroth?????Question

Does anybody know why Sephiroth has 3 wings in KH2.I have my own theory but it's probably not correct and just really wanted know why?
  15. K

Sanctuary....But Passion?

I thouight the theme song for KH2 was supposed to be Passion what happen for it to change to Sanctuary?I haven't been on in a while so if this has already been brought up I wouldn't know
Back