• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by King of Blades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Need Help

Where is final form?
  2. K

Stuck!!

I'm at level 53 and its time to fight sephiroth and I keep loosing, it says be at level 80, but thats gonna take a long time. How can I beat him?
  3. K

Whats the deal with the limit thing?

I can't get it to work for goofy or donald
  4. K

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

gotta go to gamespot on thursday to get my copy of kh2 and the le strategy guide
  5. K

2 day count down starts Now

I really want to get KH2 on wednesday, but I have to wait til thursday to go to gamestop. The only bad thing about that is I have to wait to get out of football practice at 5, then wait on my mom to pick me up, then go pick up my brother, then go to the mall to get it. But anyway the count down...
  6. K

Do you honestly..............?

I've seen a couple of major spoilers like how.....J/k I wouldn't ruin it for anyone else. But I have seen a lot of spoilers like dramatic hearts or watever
  7. K

Falling in love with kh, again

Before I go get KH2 I decided to play kh1. I saved it right before I was to fight ansem. I had everything done or collected like the dalmations. So I was in Transverse town by merlin's and I started fighting, it was so cool. It was like well falling in love with kh again. LoL But anyway I was...
  8. K

what did you think of "tron?" (no spoilers)

I saw it too, it was kool
  9. K

Has anyone seen this

This is a video I found on myspace and I didn't make it. It's a mixture of KH1,FM,ASAS, and KH2. It looks pretty good to me. What do yall think? Here it is http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=559728730&n=2&Mytoken=10CAD5EC-8C63-A3C8-1B3299CE6CC2E81717957806
  10. K

NA KH2 Extras

Yea, but a NA final mix will still be cool even if we have to wait until after the European release
  11. K

NA KH2 Extras

that sucks alot NA should have final mix
  12. K

How are you celebrating the coming of KH2?

I've basically done celebrating by reserving the game, i'm gonna pick it up on that Friday, after school, then I'll go home and read the strategy guide a couple of times.
  13. K

PlayStation Official Website - KH2

Yeah as long as the game comes out I don't care
  14. K

What Have You Done To Quench Your Need For KH2?

Kool that was a very interesting story
  15. K

KH2 preview/ comercial

It doesn't matter when it comes out because when it does everyone knows they're gonna show the commercials 100 time in a day and just keep going until after the game release
Back