• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Kimbs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Fanfiction ► [KH] The Eyes Behind (Riku/Xion)

Sweet heavens. I shall announce that I have melted completely. This was something so beautiful, R-K ;_; I now feel all warm and fuzzy inside... And the kiss on the forehead - oh God, I am in love with this < 3
  2. K

Fanfiction ► [KH] Would You Look at the Time (Riku-Xion)

... I hated the big hand for running away from the smaller one D: This was something so utterly sweet, my heart was full of warmth to the point of bursting - oh goodness, I love the way you write, SA ;_; You give Riku and Xion so much love with it < 3 ...And Axel saved Roxas' ass again \o/
  3. K

Ladies ang gentlemen, I come in peace

... Yeah, you can hit me with a stick for not coming up with a better title D8 So, good afternoon, people. I am Kimbs, and I've arrived here to be your happy little newbie. My noob-ishness forces me to be a clueless creature, but I am more than willing to get know this place and its people, who...
Back