• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Kiko Higurashi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

If you can improve KH2 what will you do?

1. I would make Sora not so naive (because it gets annoying when you know an answer and he has to wait a while in order to make sense of the answer). 2. I would make Sora and Roxas two different people. Just because they don't really act anything like each other. If I could make any of these...
  2. K

Xemnas..

hmmm... And agreed for the critique. Thank you.
  3. K

Treasure boxes

Okay, thanks everybody! You were a real help! Good luck! Kiko Higurashi
  4. K

Is Xemnas really Terra

Well, sure that's answered now. And definitely agreed on the critique. Thank you.
  5. K

Treasure boxes

I need help with getting treasure boxes. You know, the ones at Hollow Bastion that sit on the platforms. I can't get them down. I'll be willing to accept any info or advice anyone may offer! Thanks!
  6. K

Fanfiction ► His Eyes Couldn't Lie (KHII)

Wow, I never knew, or even thought of that. I think that you wrote an incredible short story! Keep up the good work and good luck!
  7. K

Boss Bestiary: Tips and Tricks

Re: Boss Strategies and Tips I need some help for deminishing the last boss on the Peter Pan world. I was wondering if anyone could help me with that. Thanks if you can! :P
Back