• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ~KHsLover~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Has any one seen it?

Thanx...I liked the video.
  2. K

Sora a duel weilder!O.0;;

probable more magic abilities...
  3. K

do you know

Ooooh...ok....i get it, thanx
  4. K

Guns and Gizmos for KH2?

I wish that were true, that would be so cool...
  5. K

11 New Screens!

Nice, i like the screens.
  6. K

do you know

what?...what is: reverse/rebirth-ish?
  7. K

Guns and Gizmos for KH2?

OH YEA!!...i remeber that...but that was his character. He's suppose to have a gun.
  8. K

do you know

no problem...lol
  9. K

xaldin theory

I agree, i don't think it's xaldin either.
  10. K

Kingdom Hearts 2 storyline topic

well....there has to be some reason for BHK existence. I think BHK and Sora have to have a conection, somehow.
  11. K

do you know

During the game it should say something like: please remove disc1 and put in disc2. It stop and tell you that like....after some important skit or something...
  12. K

do you know

I had once played a game, that all u did was put the second disc in....i doubt there will be alot of disc changing....(i hope, anyway)
  13. K

Guns and Gizmos for KH2?

NO!....i like swords and keyblades, (and other weapons) better. I think the closes thing to a gun they should have is, Leons sword.
  14. K

Oogie Boogie???????

That's true:D
  15. K

Oogie Boogie???????

lol...the first time I fought Melificent....she was hard as hell, but if she does return, i'll be looking for revenge...for my stress of losing over and over...lol
Back