• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by KHNigratoe

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Days Glitch?

nothing wrong (so far) with my game! ^_^
  2. K

Best World in 358/2 Days

Neverland.. I loved the music
  3. K

how long did it take you..

meh, 3 weeks. (not including the week i didn't play it at all....) and I still haven't done all the missions.
  4. K

Favorite 358/2 Days Score

I like all on the first post and Home That Never Was.
  5. K

Back....

It's been almost 4 months since I've gotten on here and really I have no excuse besides just not getting on and school.. I feel soo bad for not getting on so sorry to anyone who wondered where the heck I went. I'm back now and that's all that matters, right? Let me know how everything has been!
  6. K

Sanctuary may get an official release after all...

I'll probably be getting it!!
  7. K

Xion playable?

it would be nice to play as riku again.
  8. K

I need helppp.

It took me many tries with the warp hole, but eventually I got to hollow bastion using it. You're welcome.
  9. K

I need helppp.

go through the warp and as long as you stay on course it should take you to hollow bastion.
  10. K

I need helppp.

go to the warp hole by Travers Town
  11. K

358/2 Days Site Update (Xaldin & Luxord)

Re: Days Site Update!! YAY!!!!
  12. K

A Shocking New Theory (I hate it... Please disprove.)

I doubt it because of their names. remember axel without the x couldnt be terra because there is no 't' or 'r' in his name.
  13. K

There's something about Sora...

I would rather prefer riku. but if i had to choose, i would say kh2 sora.
  14. K

How many hours have you got?

hmmm, maybe infinity times 12. I stopped after a while then started again, then stopped again.
  15. K

How excited where you when you got KH2

I was freakin excited!! I had learned all about the kh2, watched my cousin play it over and over, so I was happy to have it.