• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by khnerdXIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. khnerdXIII

Black Coat Riku in KH3D

OK who changed the name of my thread?! And how do I fix it?
  2. khnerdXIII

Black Coat Riku in KH3D

Re: Riku in KH3D Yeah I think no matter what characters we get, the situation is gonna be a little convoluted. But that's why we love it!
  3. khnerdXIII

Black Coat Riku in KH3D

Re: Riku in KH3D No problem. I hope for your sake it is Xion-or some version of her. As long as it's KH, it's good for me, so I'm sure it'll all work out in the end :D
  4. khnerdXIII

Black Coat Riku in KH3D

You friend. Loving your signature. My apologies. Shall I add a third option to the poll?
  5. khnerdXIII

Black Coat Riku in KH3D

Re: Riku in KH3D Just copy and paste it from someone's post to your signature. Glad to have another Repliku fan! I'm hoping it's him personally just because I prefer him as a personal choice. Data!Riku would be cool too though!
  6. khnerdXIII

Black Coat Riku in KH3D

Re: Riku in KH3D Perhaps he's not. I wish he would have been more specific with that letter though. Oh well, that's what 3d will be for :D
  7. khnerdXIII

Black Coat Riku in KH3D

Re: Riku in KH3D Lol RAGE. Though Ienzo doesn't strike me as the kind to be openly angry, just to hide it and get back at people discreetly.
  8. khnerdXIII

Black Coat Riku in KH3D

Re: Riku in KH3D Awwwwwwwwww yeah. Major tension.
  9. khnerdXIII

Black Coat Riku in KH3D

I agree. i was appalled at the way sites and most people treated one of our beloved entries. KH is KH, always! Whew, I have officially given up reading all the previous comments. i'll just keep up to date on the new ones now. *Breathing heavily*
  10. khnerdXIII

Black Coat Riku in KH3D

My friend, being condescending won't further the conversation. Friends, friends, I can't thank you enough. I didn't think this would spark so much controversy and thought. It'll take me forever to read all these comments. I'm glad we can all come here to contemplate these things!
  11. khnerdXIII

Black Coat Riku in KH3D

Re: Riku in KH3D Holy balls I'm losing my touch.. I was not even paying attention. Sorry guys!!! Yeah I've played all KH games. But I need to replay Re:Coded. I played it once when it came out, and that's it. Time to play them all again for good measure!(But mostly cause I'm an uberfan!)
  12. khnerdXIII

Black Coat Riku in KH3D

Oh yeah... i forgot. Like I said, it's been a while. Thanks for the reminder! Side Note: if Maleficent is truly locked away, that proves that the trailer scene where she talks to Mickey is a memory, lending more credibility to the theory that everything in 3D involving Mickey and the...
  13. khnerdXIII

Black Coat Riku in KH3D

Re: Riku in KH3D Excellent, everyone! I like all the different theories you've proposed! They give me more things to ponder. Also, interesting how we've separated into little factions... might just do that poll Marx15 mentioned after all. Overall, happy to see we can all give serious...
  14. khnerdXIII

Black Coat Riku in KH3D

Wait no, Repliku went away with Ansem the Wise, right? Idk, I played Reverse/Rebirth, but it's been a while. Yeah he was less of a douche XD
  15. khnerdXIII

Black Coat Riku in KH3D

Re: Riku in KH3D Wtf I completely forgot about Repliku! Ansem took him in and he was never mentioned again. Perhaps... HE IS BACK! That douche...
Back