• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KhMasterMY

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KhMasterMY

Another characters? photos inside

After seeing Goofy for so long, I now the Panda everyone is talking about :O
  2. KhMasterMY

KH3D shown briefly on 3DS conference

I can't see it because I WANT to see Donald and Goofy XP. Guess we'll find out in a day or so.
  3. KhMasterMY

I believe the party members are both Donald and Goofy. It was pretty easy to see the second party member as Goofy. The top one looks like Donald but he is looking side ways like it's 2 dimensional.
  4. KhMasterMY

Hmm so it seems Donald has a new party member render. Ha that rhymed.
  5. KhMasterMY

Pictures from Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded Launch

Where did you get the Dsi? Was it the 358/2 days one? Hope they have one for 3D
  6. KhMasterMY

Kingdom Hearts 3DS Gameplay footage

Everything won't be revealed so early or at once.
  7. KhMasterMY

Kingdom Hearts 3DS Gameplay footage

I know huh. It seems so .....awkward.
  8. KhMasterMY

So I guess Coded has been leaked (SPOILERS)

Supposedly it has been released early at Wal-Marts so some people have it already. Here are some vids. YouTube - Kingdom Hearts RE:Coded 5 days before release YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded 5 days before release pt 2.1
  9. KhMasterMY

RE:Coded ultimania interviews

Re: Coded ultimania interviews Off topic, but I have never noticed goldpanner was a girl untill now. I always thought bittermeat and her were a girl and boy tag team duo.I guess I can't determine gender just from a username. :P
  10. KhMasterMY

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

Well, if you played BBS in the beginning you see MX with a coat.
  11. KhMasterMY

What level were you guys when you beat Wheel Master?

I was leveling up a whole bunch of commands because I kept losing to him and I ended up at Level 9. I went to fight him and it was overkill XD
  12. KhMasterMY

Days is a year old today.

Okay I feel like you guys are just following a bandwagon now. >_>
  13. KhMasterMY

HELP?!

Well if your desperate:YouTube - [KH - Birth By Sleep] Ven vs Captain Hook [LV 1 - No Damage - Critical Mode - Zero EXP]
  14. KhMasterMY

Favorite BbS Boss Battle?

I would have to say Ventus' or Terra's final boss.
Back