• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by khmaster316

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Multiple Keyblades?

hmm...this is all very interesting, but i don't understand how sora's heart isn't strong enough to wield 2 keyblades when roxas's is, and he is a nobody, how can that be true?
  2. K

play as

I'd like to play as sephiroth or either saix, i to think that playing in a coat would rock,haha
  3. K

steal ability?

yes, i know it's been a very long time since any of u have seen me, months to be exact, well u could steal bosses abilities while u are battling them to make it easier for u, or steal heartless abilities, lots of choices
  4. K

Adultswim forums

sup guys! i just joined the adult swim forums a couple of days ago, and i have no idea how they work, i'm not that brite! so can someone who is a member of their forums, help me, and possibly tell where i can find someone to make me an avatar on the adultswim forums, cya! :D :D :D
  5. K

Pieces starting 2 add up

yea, for one i wan't on to witness the hole xaldin thing, so i don't know who that is, and u don't even have him on there, and #2 in dd bhk was already an unknown so fir this to make since it would have to stop at 1, right? i am so confused, i am also so happy to see that so many people are...
  6. K

Hmmm...something seems a bit off

yea, u are just probably going to be able to use another when in brave mode, hey milh where did u get the right picture in ur sig, the sora pic, if u read this pm the link if u don't mind i am not going to use it, i want to use it as my background, lol! cya!
  7. K

Release date for KH2

i mean for real! they base everything on japan, for instance the psx, they marketed it in japan for a while, but stopped production casue they said it didn't get enough want! people didn't want it as much as they thought they would! but come on it's becasue they have so much f'n stuff over...
  8. K

End boss

ha it would be funny if it was mickey but i doubt it, it could be riku but i woudl hate for it to end like that, so i am going with either diz or axel , i don't think it would be ansem, ghe soesn't have as much of a connection to sora as he does to riku! * we are all a little special on the...
  9. K

Marluxia is a Dusk!

that is a truly amazing theory, i really can beleive that, the inside of their mouths really do look like a heartless face! bravo!!! but wut up with saying marluxia is a dusk?
  10. K

new trailer theroy

yeah he does kind of have a point, good guys don't try to kill other good guy's!but there so many possibilities !
  11. K

new trailer theroy

wo wo wo! just casue someone can wield a keyblade does not mean they are a good guy, riku was the original keyblade master, no matter how much i hate to say that,anyway, he was on the dark side and still able to wield a keyblade! but then again i don't think bhk is bad anyway, and i don't think...
  12. K

Can someone please tell me how to beat Ansem?

yeah, in reverse rebirth u fight him 2 times, are u jsut at a weak level, or are u talkin about the 2 time or somethin, don't feel bad if u are at a low level i can't even beat riku at twightlight town! sorry i didn't really help, but if u tell us wut we need to know i can help, i know alot...
  13. K

new trailer theroy

now that is a truly credible theory, but the only flaw is who made him? vexen larxeus, larxene , and marluxia are dead, vexen made the riku replica, so who would have made bhk, and another thing is they kept namine in the castle, why would they let bhk leave, since he always seems to be seen in...
  14. K

bhk's name!?

Now i know this is a topic all of us have been wonderin about, and i have heard alot of theories, so it's time for me to say wut i think, okay brace yourselves! now, alot of people say that bhk is like sora's alternate, or all of the twighlight town kids ar the alternates of the destiny island...
  15. K

Mickey same as Riku?

hm, good question, yes if that is the case, him being half dark and all, i mean this is kingdom hearts we are talkin about, nothing is as it appears, there's no tellin how he got out, maybe square just wants everyone to think riku is evil! lets all ponder that!
Back