• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Khlover001

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Fanfiction ► Stupid Santa (Roxas Fanfic)

"Hoe hoe hoe! Merry Christmas!" LOL that was frekin hilarious I cant wait for the sequel! That was good! lol! ♥♥♥
  2. K

Fanfiction ► Another Poetry Thread. . .

Those ar some heavy poems there....There all really good i especially like Dreams and Light those ar my favs but then again their all good!
  3. K

Fanfiction ► Birth By Sleep

I llike it so far its good....Hmm the name Reggie for the DS it'll take som time to get used to.... But hey its ur fic so its good for me ♥♥♥
  4. K

Fanfiction ► Anteria

Hmm fasinating a fic about a worm and an ant colony....seems interesting... Well it is a new kind of fic I say keep going i want to know where this is heading♥
  5. K

Fanfiction ► The New Organization

Aww Sweetness!! Cant wait to see my chara as a chibi!!(Phestx) It sounds like u gotta alot of work ahead of you!! Well good luck! Okie didnt mean to spam or anthing (like this thread could use anymore spam)so ill make it not spam by commenting...(if i hadn't already commented)*dives into the...
  6. K

This actually would be a great video game IF it was made i would so totally be my chara! No body else tehe! Tis a great chap! i lurved it sooo much Phestx kicks sooo much @$$!
  7. K

Well im all for the titles thing Id have to think of one * starts to think* nope i got nothin right now. but great idea Xidon!
  8. K

Same here. i m glad to finally get back on. Stupid school. Oh that was a great few chaps that i didnt reply to! Yay for my chara!!! She's so cool! I cant wait for the next chap! #8! yay!♥
  9. K

Fanfiction ► Change

Wow *sniff* that was a pretty poem i havent read a poem like that in a while. I like the second vers the best! You have a really good talent! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
  10. K

Fanfiction ► Lost Hearts

I'm very sorry too for being late. I havent been on lately with school starting and stuff. But that was a really good chap very long and good! It was so sad what happened to Johnny:cry:. I'm sorry i'm still only halfway through. Cant wait for the next chap!
  11. K

Fanfiction ► Pirates of the Caribbean ~*Endless Road*~

Oh this is great Pirates gotta love em! I'm glad someone is finally putting up a PotC FF. I think its really good and I love the whole child of Jack Sparrow thing. Cant wait for the nexts chap loved the chap
  12. K

Fanfiction ► Lost Hearts

Two new chaps in one post tis awsome acein! Both were great in detail loving them both!! Cant wait for the next ones!! YAY Chap 20!! PS. Congrats on the Premium member thing!:thumbsup:
  13. K

Great chap AJ loved the cliffhanger also wonder who the girl is lol.... Oh Sephy-kun my char is Phestx just so ya know
  14. K

Fanfiction ► Afterthoughts [A Series of Works & Poems]

Very Good Beau i love them all there very touching. I have a question do u do all of ur poems free verse or do u have some ryhming poems too? Again very good!
  15. K

Fanfiction ► Living Memories: A Sequel To A New Journey

YAY Sequel time!! And ur already out with chap 1 too! Both the prologe and the first chap were great Angels!!! Sorry for the lateness in commenting... Cant wait for the next chap!!!!
Back