• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by khloser4life

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

more info

am i the oly one who has noticed the lack of info in the past weeks. it's as though the video games have stopped production. i need more info or i will die.
  2. K

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

we need new BBS info. all we ever get is 358/2 days (dont get me wrong i still want this one) and coded.:cursing:
  3. K

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

Re: It's a Wonderful World thank god. im gonna buy it in 6 months if it doesnt come out in america by then.
  4. K

Re: It's a Wonderful World does the ds have area restrictions(like can i buy a jappanesse ds game and play it on my american ds?)?. because i really want this game and will even import to get the chance to play it.
  5. K

It's A Wonderful World? i read in a gameing magazine that this game was coming out in america soon. Is that true?
  6. K

could this happen?

i thought that the terra fight wasn't cannon?
  7. K

14th Weapon

lmao. i think it'll be a mace or whip(kinky i know...lol).
  8. K

coded does suck, nut im just saying that nomura put lots of important info in it.BBS rules!
  9. K

new picture!!

here we see terra making one of the new enemys explode. could it be a new ability?
  10. K

well, you never know. nomura just stated that coded is now extremenly relative to kh3.
  11. K

friends?

i've been here for a while, but have not really made friends or got to know anyone. so does anyone want to be friends?
  12. K

doctor shows

Which show do you think is better. i voted for house, only because house is way to funny.:thumbsup: and i also don't watch ER or Greys Anatomy.
  13. K

House vs. Scrubs

delete this thread any mod. it was an accident
  14. K

Birth By Sleep. Ideas

your i deas are good, but i think that this should be moved to the fan-fiction part of the boards.
  15. K

other half of the interview

The first half can be foun on the thread by RPG Master. Seems like Coded won't be as non-canon as we thought it would. Source: 2ch source- khvids.net
Back