• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KhII--Fenrir

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

It was an accident!

i have 3 files on my mem card and i put the files in different spots so i don't save on the wrong one. I put one on the 99 slot, the 1 slot and the 20 slot. lol that sux to lose all that hard work
  2. K

Kingdom Hearts 2 Surpasses One Million Copies Shiped in North America!

cool 1.2mill is a good number... a multiple of 3 :3
  3. K

What main character do you think has improved on Kh2?

definetely sora because he's the character you play as for most of the game =p and his clothes looked kinda cool now, not like the dorky ones he had in KH1 and he got final form!
  4. K

Custom keyblades

lol i would make one as long as sephiroths sword if we could XD
  5. K

Problem with mickey helping....

he was stronger than me until i turned lvl 60 (when i got ultima) but he is cool. he has a magic attack called pearl and he jumps really high
  6. K

The craziest and Funniest.....(SPOILER)

i like the beginning when sora starts laughing at donald and goofy and they say "what are you laughing at" and sora says "YOUR FACE".
  7. K

Your fastest completion time?

3 minutes on super mario 3? now that's talent! i beat that game in about an hour but 3 minutes is crazy lol
  8. K

can't get secret ending.......

ok lol i see....i feel dump now XD i didn't beat atlantica or 100 acre woods ok brb gotta do that
  9. K

For those who have finished the game *Spoilers*

i beat standard with 28 hours and i thought that was fast... lol! i skipped all the scenes in proud and beat it in 13 hours!! i thought it was a pretty short game
  10. K

can't get secret ending.......

when i beat proud mode i didn't get secret ending.... would any1 know what is wrong??... I watched all the credits and before it before i didn't see it...
  11. K

as soon as i see the secret movie when the credits end on my proud game i'mma beat begginer and u'll see fast =P
  12. K

nice times... i did standard first time and got 28 hours and proud second time and i got 13 so i think i did ok
  13. K

Standard or Proud?..that is the question..

lol i dunno i just beat proud like 2 min ago and i beat standard 2 days ago....if u wanna see what happens in the game and take it easy do standard but if you like challenges and like to die or get really close then choose proud. It's all about what u like to do more.
  14. K

Who Here...............

i beat it in 50 hours of gameplay on standard... probably gonna take the same ammount of time on proud but in the end it was easy
  15. K

When did you first get...

i never played as mickey and i'm in proud and i was in antiform on.... XALDIN!!!!
Back