• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KHHacker6595

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KHHacker6595

Your favourite original Org. XIII member? (besides Axel, Roxas and the one we don't remember)

Xaldin for being the stoic manipulator. Some think he’s boring and I understand that completely but the way he sort of gets off to the idea of manipulating Beast with the rose from his first inclinations to do so in Days to his actual execution of those ideas in KH2. Other than Luxord it’s...
  2. KHHacker6595

My Unpopular Opinions About KH1

damn, this is so relatable to me. I see this sort of thing all the time and I feel like I'm pulling my hair our reading some of the comments. The only youtuber who seems to understand the charm of the first game in comparison to 2 is Frustrated Jacob. I'm actually really excited to see his...
  3. KHHacker6595

Unmarked spoilers: Potential KH3 world list? (INCOMPLETE)

Please Nomura, at least give us a couple more 2D animated Disney worlds like Jungle Book and Atlantis. It feels so soulless and corporate when the world selection is just recent or relevant media that Disney can use for advertising.
  4. KHHacker6595

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation I'm thinking only around 9 Disney worlds in total. 1. Hercules 2. Tangled 3. Big Hero 6 4. Toy Story 5. The Jungle Book 6. Frozen 7. Aladdin 8. Treasure Planet 9. Princess & The Frog
  5. KHHacker6595

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Retrospective

I'm sorry for causing any problems. I really think I might have come across wrong. Still I don't appreciate the reaction I got but I understand that I could have been taken out of context.
  6. KHHacker6595

I'm not insisting you do or don't do anything. I understand your position now on these issues. I'm actually from Massachusetts and I am aware of that recent hearing, but that wasn't my point regarding the Neverland segment. I was talking more about the original Peter Pan being a piece of art and...
  7. KHHacker6595

Holy crap, wow, I was not expecting that sort of reply. when did I defend rape threats? how am I racist? when did I say its okay to attack the mentally ill? oh my god, what a time to be alive when my mild criticisms of the subject matter presented is conflated with me being a bigot. What the...
  8. KHHacker6595

I love your writing style and have enjoyed all of these but you frequently bring in your far left post modernist political commentary into it. I'm pretty left leaning myself, but its blatantly distracting when it goes beyond a paragraph into preachy territory. Are you like a young university...
  9. KHHacker6595

Can we all agree tho, the worlds need more interactivity in future games. That's something that's been lacking. I miss feeling an urge to revisit a world to access parts of it I never could have before. Even if you think KH2 is better, I can't see how anyone could argue against world...
  10. KHHacker6595

Another great read but I'm curious as to why you consider BBS to have the flatest level design in the series? I genuinely don't see that at all, it at least attempted to bring back some platforming and interactive level design elements where as KH2's only platforming is in the Cavern of...
  11. KHHacker6595

I actually rather like The Unversed as a Proto-Heartless. Its interesting considering Vanitas is technically a Heartless himself.
  12. KHHacker6595

Good first two entries. I laughed at the obvious symbolism joke about the name of Land of Departure. Nice one.
  13. KHHacker6595

Kingdom Hearts: best to worst?

I agree mostly with Anagram on the first page but my rankings are slightly different 1. Kingdom Hearts 2. Birth By Sleep 3. Chain of Memories 4. Re:Coded = Dream Drop Distance 5. Kingdom Hearts II 6. 358/2 Days
  14. KHHacker6595

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Retrospective

It's crazy how much I agree with Blackdrazon on my series rankings. I still have fond memories of KH2 but I will never think it's an overall good game anymore outside of its combat on higher difficulties. It's narrative, writing, and level design are just not good to me. I don't get why more...
  15. KHHacker6595

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Retrospective

Started off strong with the last entry but personally I felt your sentiment on depression, suicide, and some of the fandom's dislike of Xion as a character just desolved into morally biased identity politics. Most of your point was focused on how anyone who doesn't support the narrative...
Back