• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KHFanatic4565

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

KHFanatic4565 vs. ThePromise Null Tier

Battle Type: Power/Melee Setting: A massive forest of Sequoia trees located around a snow-capped mountain. Conditions: The winner will be the one who incapacitates his opponent first Restrictions: There are no restrictions other than the normal rules Templates are not required.
  2. K

You've Become Boring

Open Challenge time once again. Sorry about just dissapearing like that. A project came up that I needed to be involved in. Whoever wants to fight me can join.
  3. K

Playing God

I have returned to KHI. :smile: Consider this my return challenge, and I apologize for always appearing and dissapearing. It's easy to get bored here unfortunately.
  4. K

Unlucky 13 (Order Rankings- 9)

If you are not familiar with this by now, then I will be very sad. pete:< Type: Hybrid Location: Please see the Rank 13 challenge. Conditions: Please see Rank 13 Characters: KHFanatic4565: Gabriel King Sora X: Do you accept?
  5. K

Did you truly believe no one would challenge you? (Order Ranking- 13)

MESMAR, I challenge you to a duel. The winner will claim the thirteenth position. Battle Type: Power/Melee Location: Froze- A frozen land where very little life exists. In the distance, pure white mountain ranges can be seen when the land is clear of the mostly constant blizzard above...
  6. K

Connection between Terra and Xehanort's Heartless?

Not necessarily. Both XH and Xemnas were influenced by MX/Terra. While XH is heavily influenced by MX, we see bits and pieces of Terra through his interactions with Riku. The best example is the scene before Riku is possessed. His conversation shows a familiarity as if they had encountered each...
  7. K

i think i know who this new boss is....

Rose has a point. As people here should already be aware of, Sora and Apprentice Xehanort are very alike. Both created creatures of darkness(with the only serious difference being here as Sora needed Kairi's help to become a free heart while Ansem SoD was a natural creation). Both created...
  8. K

MX Xehanort and Ven

Keep in mind that MX was once good. We don't know all that much of his history except for minor details and what he once believed. By the time of BBS and the years before it, he had yet to completely succumb. He still does not do so until he enters and steals Terra's body. So its not beyond the...
  9. K

Reborn in life

A rather form of an open challenge that is something I want to do. I don't care about what you put up as long as it isn't a god. I simply ask for combat in any form. In short, that means: SOMEBODY, ANYBODY, FIGHT ME! That is all.
  10. K

Blah Blah Blah ('Challenge' to Ashes Remnant)

You know how this works. No need for templates. Just post on this.
  11. K

BBS Ultimania Questions!

They were not exactly clear on how you get in. That's for later games.
  12. K

Dilan and Aeleus?

They keep the castle safe and keep uninvited people out.
  13. K

Something interesting about the opening

Terra promises to train him when they talk with one another. He does so through Ansem SoD.
  14. K

Possible plot...

It wouldn't be Vanitas himself but his sentiment that would appear.
  15. K

Secret boss?

No one has even gotten 100% as far as I know.
Back