• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KHFanatic2010

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

How's everyone enjoying it?

Yes, I have just started to play the Kingdom Hearts series again and slowly build myself up to the release date of Kingdom Hearts III, which I can't wait!!!!
  2. K

News ► Kingdom Hearts: The Novel Cover Art Revealed!

I got my copy today!! just started reading and enjoying it so far. Brought back happy memories of playing Kingdom Hearts 1 when I first played it (When I was 12 years old)
  3. K

HONEST TRAILER: Kingdom Hearts

Just watched this, it was brilliant and made me cry with laughter too!!!
  4. K

Game help questions? Post here!

Thank you all for the help, I'll keep trying!!!
  5. K

Game help questions? Post here!

Hi, I'm having trouble with defeating Riku (1st battle, inbetween 7th and 8th floors of Castle Oblivion, in Re: Chain Of Memories on Proud Mode) on Sora's Story. Is there any strategies or tips to beat him?
  6. K

So who else is just soaking it in?

Just got the game today and I'm really enjoying every minute of it!!!
  7. K

Kingdom Hearts DDD to be released in Europe 20th July!

Brilliant news! Can't wait to play the EU version of KH: Dream Drop Distance!!!! Roll on 20th July!!!
  8. K

KH 3D Official Site Updated! (2/14)

Wow, what a fanastic trailer!!! I hope there's a EU release date soon because I want to play this epic game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. K

Gamespot english gameplay montage

Thanks for uploading the video, it's looks brilliant!!!! The gameplay looks fun for the Qlympus Coliseum!! Can't wait to get the EU version of KH: Recoded!!
  10. K

Loads of new screens of KH: Re-Coded.

Thanks for uploading the pictures, they look brilliant! I can't wait to play the EU version of KH: Recoded!!
  11. K

NA+EU Release Dates & Re:coded Site Open!

Yeeeeees!! I been waiting for KH: Recoded EU version release date for months! Can't wait to play it!! And I am NOT going to look at any spoilers for this game, but just the screen shots!! Because I haven't played the original KH: Coded. Roll on 14th Jan 2011!!
  12. K

Re:coded "Status Matrix" and "Floor Trial" gameplay videos.

Re: coded "Status Matrix" and "Floor Trial" gameplay videos. Just looked at the videos and they both look BRILLIANT!! I hope KH: Re:coded EU version gets a release date soon. Because I want it!!
  13. K

Footage of BbS Demo @ E3!!!!

The first two videos are so funny and nice demos. Thanks for uploading them!
  14. K

whatis your sadst moment in kingdom hearts

When I first played Kingdom Hearts: I had ran out of the room with tears pouring down my face over the Sora stabs himself with Riku's Keyblade scene. I also end up crying (and even shaky) at the Xion's death and the (apart from battling Riku with Roxas) ending scenes of KH:Days.
  15. K

Tech ► Help With video signatures!!!

Hi, Can anybody suggest to me any good websites, programmes to download or advice on how to put sig videos in a (start to finish) loop? Because I keep seeing other users on here with their video in a loop in their sigs. As you can see that the only way I've done it is from YouTube, but its...
Back