• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KHFan91

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

KHIII Ultimania

At this point, the ultimania for the game has been released in Japan. Has anyone been able to get a hold of it, and know how to read Japanese? If so, what could we expect to see in it regarding enemy stats, their attacks, their item drops, and everything else (party member stats, experience...
  2. K

Cut Content

I honestly don't see any content being cut from the game. If there is story and content that got cut, then maybe it's Square Enix's fault for wanting the game rushed out, and NOT Nomura's fault?
  3. K

The treatment of women in this series

As I've mentioned once before; Nomura isn't able to please everyone.
  4. K

The treatment of women in this series

Can't always get what you want, I'm afraid. It isn't easy to accept, I know, but there isn't anything you can do about it.
  5. K

Where is the spoiler thread?

I think it was because there was too much conflict between people in it regarding what was leaked. I could be wrong, though.
  6. K

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

So, some people are saying that the Kingdom Hearts series doesn't treat their female characters well? No offense or anything, but I'm sure that there are other video games and series that are even worse in that regard.
  7. K

Re:CoM Ultimania Translations

Re: CoM Ultimania Translations Sadly, they weren't any help.
  8. K

Agreed. Besides... To those who are bemoaning about what we know thanks to the leaks, you can't always get what you want. Just because something you want to happen in the game doesn't happen, doesn't make it automatically bad or anything.
  9. K

Re:CoM Ultimania Translations

Re:CoM Ultimania Translations Hey... So, I have a question for someone who knows Japanese and can help me... This is for the Re:Chain of Memories section of the Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ Ultimania: I hope I'm not being too much of a bother with asking for help over like this, but I'm just...
  10. K

Well, with my answers given, I'm more excited for the game than ever before. Come on, 29th!
  11. K

No matter what, I'm looking forward to this game. I don't care what the naysayers are saying about what's been spoiled about the game, I'm going in with an open mind.
Back