• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KHfan16

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KHfan16

New V-Jump Scan: Fantasia and Tron: Legacy Featured!

are getting more scans or only 1??
  2. KHfan16

oh i see thanks :) well that make sense XD i wonder if Yen Side's there haha
  3. KHfan16

umm just wanna clarify?? isn't that Yen SId's Tower?? umm where's Fantasia?? or Yensid's Tower is part of Fantasia?? i think i didn't watch Fantasia Movie
  4. KHfan16

OMG! Mickey looks Cool!! Sora looks effin awesome in the Tron Legacy World!!
  5. KHfan16

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

Re: Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! Riku facing Xemnas Terranort facing Sora SORA FCKING FACING VANITAS!!!! OMFG!!
  6. KHfan16

Re: Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! Riku facing Xemnas Terranort facing Sora SORA FCKING FACING VANITAS!!!! OMFG!!
  7. KHfan16

Re: Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! still at page 15 woah! Xion and Roxas?? Maleficient and Pete?!!?! TRON LEGACY WORLD FCUK YEAH!!! OMG!! THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. KHfan16

Re: Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! CAN'T WAIT FOR 8MINS PV!!! this is gonna be awesome!! wait....what!?!?!? AXEL!?!? TERRANORT!?!?! VANITAS!?!?!?O_O
  9. KHfan16

Three Musketeers World featured in V-Jump!

any translations of the scans?? :)
  10. KHfan16

Three Musketeers World featured in V-Jump!

LOL at the New Dream Eaters Name XD didn't expect the world of "The Three Musketeers".. i wonder if Sora Knows Goofy and Donald here??
  11. KHfan16

KH3D Famitsu Article (Now with scans!)

Cool District 4 and 5!! nice!!! can't wait for the HQ Scans XD
  12. KHfan16

Moogle Versions of Final Fantasy Characters

may i ask where can i find those Moggle Versions of Final Fantasy Characters?? who made it btw?? XD
  13. KHfan16

World Map

LMAO.. LOL.. this really crack me up whahaha
  14. KHfan16

Last Episode - SECRET BOSS CONFIRMED

wtf, vanitas sentiment really is the secret boss.. where can i watch the fight? please.. so excited.. might as well include the terranort battle lol
  15. KHfan16

Whose ending has shocked you most?

Aqua.. even though she's still alive.. but she's all alone i think and being trapped in the dark realm is really sad
Back