• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by khfan13

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Favorite KH2 Org. Member

I chose Roxas because he was the mysterious of all the options given. If i could choose more than 1, I would have chose Demyx, Axel, and Xigbar
  2. K

Rememberance Thread

Ever since I finshed all the games, before 358/2 days, I was curious of what happened in the organization when Sora was asleep for a year. I thought the game was worth the wait.
  3. K

how long did it take you..

i took me a week or two, i was busy that i couldn't play the game. the game was too short, but there couldn't be much done about that, with being as roxas in the organization.
  4. K

What Worlds Do You Think Should Have Been in Days?

it would have be intersting seeing how the organization looked like in pride lands, and pinnochio world
  5. K

Best World in 358/2 Days

i liked twilight town, i also like halloween town.
  6. K

I would like to point out...

i personally don't believe that till BBS comes out. i think it just means that roxas is asleep more than the entire organizaition
  7. K

Easiest boss

i found all of them easy, but most of them i found annoying
  8. K

Favorite magic

fire and thundaga. i liked cura, but i hated curaga for just having to stay in one spot.
  9. K

Who's Your Favorite Character in Mission Mode?

i liked playing as axel, roxas, riku, and mickey. i hated playing as goofy, donald and sora. the others i didn't mind.
  10. K

Best fight

i loved battling the Organization members, it was more interesting than battling the heartless bosses.
  11. K

Best Sora Form

i loved the Final form cause u can use 2 keyblades and glide. i also liked Wisdom cause of the keyblade shooting at stuff.
  12. K

what do you think the best drive form is?

i hated the Anti form in bosses, cause every time i got it i died.
  13. K

Is Proud mode easier?

i found proud mode easy, except for Xaldin battle and the Light Bike game in Space Paranoids.
  14. K

Organization XIII

my fav organizaiton members gotta 2 be Xigbar, Demyx, Zexion, and Roxas.
  15. K

What do I need to do to get 100% in Kingdom Hearts 2?

complete jiminy's journal 100%, ex. sythensizing all items, finishing all minigames and having a required high score for each minigame, etc.
Back