• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KHeevee

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KHeevee

Anyone else getting or got the controller?

I'm so excited my brother just told me he ordered this for my birthday in July as I don't have any money left due to a Paypal issue at the moment. He said he hopes I don't mind waiting...like heck I don't mind I'm so happy to be getting it! Wanted to ask if anyone else has this controller and...
  2. KHeevee

Hello! Nice to meet you all!

So i've been lurking on here for years, never joining but now that Kingdom Hearts 3 is out and more to talk about is beginning again I thought I'd finally join! I hope to make friends with all of you! Best Wishes Eevee xx
  3. KHeevee

Got a question about the game...

So I got the game release day (thank you parents for lending me money :rolleyes:) and I can play for a couple hours in the evening so i've not fully completed even Olympus yet. Just beat first titan and i saved at entrance to Mount Olympus top (Golden gates!). Now this is a really random...
Back