• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by khchick

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Happy BDay KoD!!!

Yesh...She is an april fools baby.....lol. What is even funnier? So am I! But hey...This is for her....So.....HAPPY 17TH!
  2. K

Dark Knights of Redemption

This is a Fanclub for fans of H.I.M. There can only be 15 members, and you have to say why you are a fan of H.I.M to join. Okay, once all the members are here, we will begin. What we will begin, I'm not sure. You can use ur real or username. 1. Brandy 2. Joe 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12...
  3. K

Forum Marriage?

I want a forum Marriage. Is this the right area? Because, if so, I want to choose a , magik person to be PRIEST!!!!! (Or PREACHER!!!)
  4. K

Forum Marriage?

If this exists....Ineed to know. I'm pretty sure this is the place to go.......The MAN should be here in a moment...
  5. K

余分な物すべては何であるか。

Re: 余分な物すべては何であるか。 I'm confused..........................
  6. K

!!!!!!Vending Machine 2.0!!!!!!

Ok, how this game works is: The first person says *inserts coin* and the next one replies saying what the first one got, then inserts a coin themself. EXAMPLE First: *inserts coin* Second: You got a tomato! *inserts coin* Ok...I'll start.. *inserts coin*
  7. K

American Idol: Season Seven

.....omg...there is no thread for this?!?!!? Anyway...I gotz two words to say about this- Nick Zitzman. (Spelling is wrong)
  8. K

What if Namine was a boss?

It would be like Kirby....(Nintendo Thing...SHUT UP!!!!)
  9. K

Fanfiction ► my story unfold

Nice, but a little..short. Um..make it longer-GOOD!
  10. K

Fanfiction ► Writers and Artists Participating in a Collab - Sign Up Here!

I want to join. I like to write stories, and I am posting one now, actually. PM meif I can!
  11. K

Fanfiction ► Reunited Bladers

This is very good. This Kai...She is perty cool! Keep it up!
  12. K

Fanfiction ► Memories of Sora

This is cool!!! I am staring to write my own fan ficcy!!!! >_>
  13. K

Xenmas = one of the....

Re: Xenmas = one of the knights Hey! Be nice! It is a good theory, by the way.
  14. K

Would you ___ with ____?

Would you eat bananas with tetsuya numerya? Kin of obvious how to play... enjoy!!!!!
  15. K

Southern Gang

Yes this is a fanclub for southern peoples. I am from Ms......KENTUCKY IS NOT CONSIDERED SOUTHERN IN MY BOOK!!!! Sooo....Are you southern?
Back