• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Khaston

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Passion...But Spanish

That's great, she has a really ethereal voice, just like Utada.
  2. K

Who do you think should be the English VAs of the Re:COM Org. XII Members?

Definately agree with Steve Blum as Marluxia and Micheal Clarke Duncan as Lexaeus. Or perhaps TC Carson as Lex. He was Kratos in God of War.
  3. K

KH to feature on "Best Of The Best: A Tribute To Game Music"

Game Music Central Announce "Best Of The Best: A Tribute To Game Music" Sounds awesome, plus it's an original piece too. Good to see it alongside games like God of War and World of Warcraft. I like the title, very reflective on the story of KH.
  4. K

Star door

Re: star door I think it just lights up, I did try to jump through though :P
  5. K

Axel in Final Mix secret video?

I thought ES looked like Axel aswell, though I'm sure to myself its not him. I always say to myself that Axel has found peace somewhere now.
  6. K

Does Kingdom Hearts run on a PSX/1?

No, it's only a PS2 game. It will work on a PS3 though. Strange, seems like alot of peoples' PS2's have broken recently.
  7. K

E.S. Jiminiy Journal Picture

Whoa, sweet pose. Never noticed the things on his boots, cool.
  8. K

What was the worst thing that happen to you in KH2

On the last boss, when you have to deflect the lasers, I didn't know what I was supposed to do, I just stood there until I saw the reaction, I was just about to start hammering but Riku died :(
  9. K

What looks cooler

Kingdom Key looks the best IMO. Followed by Ultima and Bond of Flame.
  10. K

KH2 Soundtrack

English version of Passion is called Sanctuary, and I'm pretty sure the english version of the soundtrack dosn't exsist.
  11. K

Kairi's Grandma's Story.

If anyone remembers a specific flashback from KH, where Sora see's a much younger Kairi at Hollow Bastion speaking to her Grandma, you'll remember that Kairi's Grandma told a story to her. It's the first part that's mainly important, how she talks about people fighting over the light, and now...
  12. K

look what i found!!

Keychains' missing though. It's certainly Sleeping Lion. Good eye.
  13. K

Riku... left out?

I actually think that would be really awesome. Perhaps different parts of the game require different abilities, thus making you choose one of the two better for the job, the other becomes part of the party. That, or for anyone who played Gears of War, will know about the awesome two player...
  14. K

U.E.M's Keyblade [Secret Trailer]

The key to Kingdom Hearts? Pretty dangerous in the wrong hands, which it seems to already be, I bet bald guy has been severely abusing its power.
  15. K

Master Yen Sid

Yea, I thought so too. He seems to know alot aswell. Perhaps too much :o
Back