• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by kh_forever

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Fanfiction ► da freakn'' bad @$$ warrior

thanks for the advice!i was sick so i have to stop posting for a while chp4 demyx:oh thank god!we still alife! xaldin:let's report to main lab! at xaladeveax base.. larxene:oh it's good to go home! demyx:yea xaldin:yea...where's pl? at axel room pl:give this organization axel:wha~you kiding...
  2. K

Fanfiction ► hearts within

(.)(.) ????????????????did some1 talking?i can't see anything! ) X (
  3. K

Fanfiction ► you can name it everything

hello kh mania!i make this trhead in my book so i'm going to post this! note:i'm indonesian i'm not good at grammar at least i can speak english kh_forever=ash dark_aura=dark kh2researcher=sean golden chocobo=golbo (non member) lan ale colonel (npc) kh crew prolouge ash:DARK!where's the...
  4. K

Fanfiction ► ridicilus!SORA GO TO SCHOOL!

soradude,i'm INDONESIAN!so i bad at grammar at least i can speak english
  5. K

Fanfiction ► KH Laughs

me:*sniff sniff*at least kh laugh end..let's see it again lan:WTF!DON"T DO- *KABOM!* me:*cough cough*waht hepen?! lan:ale blow your computer me:ARGH!
  6. K

Fanfiction ► KH Laughs

no some thing new?okay i sit down to wait(WTF!i'll die if ido so!) are anyone can help me?when i want to log in,i got this message In order to accept POST request originating from this domain, the admin must add this domain to the whitelist.what suppose that mean?!send pm or reply!
  7. K

way to go!this story more exciting!
  8. K

thanks!but i have told you i'm iINDONESIAN!so i'm bad in grammar(at least i can speak english) *lan come out from the ship* lan:... riku:i'll finish you!DARK AURA! MISS MISS MISS riku:WTF! sora:ULTIMA STRIKE! MISS MISS MISS sora:OMG! lan:...die... slash every1 5000 50000 500000 every1:X_X...
  9. K

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Show!

g'job katuor(kh2researcher)sora isGAY!:eek:
  10. K

bored,bored,BORED!2 days without forum make me bored! chapter3a-let's begin it!- wakka:WHAT THE!?who are you?! demyx:i'm demyx larxene:i'm larxene xaldin:and i'm xaldin riku:HOLY CRAP!!!THE ORGANIZATION!!!*draw soul eater* after finsh with his "JOB",sora with fast go to the gummy crash site...
  11. K

how do u beat riku the 4th time

hell this riku is strong yer better becareful strategy heartless card:oogie boogie,vexen,and slightly raise defense(i don't know the card name) card:6 cure,2 mega potion,2 mega ether,and attack card(it's up to you)minimim 30 card first you should attack him with ars arcanum(it's hard but...
  12. K

i am a little bored,if i bored i will dp(double posting) rule in this thread:ya can dp if bored,no steal sig from this thread(like copy cloud_unchained sig,it's forbidden) chapter2-destiny island domination plan- back to de xa.. xaldin:wow!she's hot!i will hit on her! demyx:heheh,you're late...
  13. K

wow, this thread is cool!like kh story!but twisted by a little comedy,put me in the role if you want,i'm free,no payment,no request and sadness(?)i mean no disappointed(like i'm being a bad guy and other that bad)
Back