• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KH_Fan_4_eva

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Fanfiction ► Sakura chan

Im Not sure what you should call him.....But you no the name you said to me in private messages? Well In Fruits Basket (An Anime) One of the main Characters is called that! Lol!
  2. K

Fanfiction ► Ever Lasting Love

Right I no this is random but I think that one of the most weirdest and painful ways to die is if......... Your tied up.........and theres someone there..........Poking you with a with a stick....A really LONG and POINTY stick.......... For 3 days........ 0_0 It scares me.....
  3. K

Fanfiction ► You Promised......

I might put another chapter up on the weekend.....Im not sure
  4. K

Yes who 0_0 DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
  5. K

Thats ok with me ^_^ (25 Character rule)
  6. K

If you want to I dont mind
  7. K

Fanfiction ► Sakura chan

......Dont even go that far.......... Joke! lol
  8. K

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
  9. K

MUHHHAAAAA Yay! I wish you guys could spam too :(
  10. K

Fanfiction ► Sakura chan

Were not really cuz we are thinking of something that has to do with the thread
  11. K

but it said 101 before I posted this comment (It now says 102) so I had to of been 100th..........Right?
  12. K

Fanfiction ► The New Life- Full Heart101

Hey ^_^ Just thought I would tell you guys that the writer hasnt posted a chapter in like 8 months, I no cuz I was reading from when she first started the fanfic Thought Id tell you :D Hope you can wait.
  13. K

Fanfiction ► Sakura chan

Hmm you call him................. NARUTO! lol One problem though....Naruto doesnt wear black......hmmm
  14. K

lol yeah.......................I dont no what to say............ Hey am I aloud to SPAM on my own Fanfic?
  15. K

Wooooo! I Just Did The 100th Post Of My Own Fanfic!
Back