• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KH_fan_03

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Questions about theater mode.

Thanks for the help :) And sorry if I bothered you.
  2. K

Don't apologize man, it's cool :) So, it looks like you have unlocked theater mode in the rest of the gams, do they have the non-cinematic scenes?
  3. K

Re:chains of Memory has the scenes where you press x to continue the dialogue, remember when Sora entered Traves town and one of the guys from the organization, I think it was Axel, told Sora that this Traves town was made from his memory. In that cutscene, you had to press x to continue and it...
  4. K

So just to make sure I got it right, Kingdom Hearts 1 Final Mix's theatre mode doesn't' have all the non-cinematic cutscenes, while Re:Chain of memories and the other games in Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 have all the cinematic and non-cinematic cutscenes. Is that right?
  5. K

Hi guys :) Long-time no see. I hope you are all doing well. I'm still playing Kingdom Hearts 1.5 +2.5 remix, but I have some questions regarding theater mode: 1- What games have theatre mode in Kingdom Hearts 1.5 +2.5 remix? 2- Do they include the non-cinematic cutscenes, the ones where you...
  6. K

Will we ever see the day that Kingdom Hearts includes a world that has Oswald the rabbit?

Hi guys :) Disney has a lot of material to use for Kingdom Hearts, but will we ever see the day that Kingdom Hearts includes a world that has Oswald the rabbit?
  7. K

Do the PS4 themes have music in them?

Thanks. Strange, I could have sworn that I heard the music playing. oh well, at least this mystery is over.
  8. K

Do the PS4 themes have music in them?

Hi guys :) I didn't know where I should post this but because this was the last place I posted a topic on. If a mod knows where this should be then you can move it there and please accept my apology. When I finished Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts: chain of memories I unlocked a PS4 theme...
  9. K

I haven’t been following the story but I did this, please advice.

Hi guys 🙂 I’m doing a marathon playing the entire Kingdom Hearts franchise in order to enjoy and understand the story to it's fullest when I get to play Kingdom Hearts 3. I’m at the end of Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix, but unfortunately, I haven’t been paying attention to the cutscenes because...
  10. K

Where do I go from where I am?

Sorry for the late reply guys. So you guys say that I should go to where I find Sora?
  11. K

Sorry for not mentioning this earlier. This is my second time playing Kingdom Hearts 2, first time was when the game came out, but that was a long time ago and I forgot all that is to remember. Now that I told you this, are there any more instructions you can give me, or any change you want to...
  12. K

Hi guys :) First of all, congratulations on the new design :D Yesterday I wanted to play Kingdom Hearts 2 from where I left off, but instead of loading my save file I deleted it. Luckily for me, I had another saving file where if I wanted to walk around Twilight Town with Roxas. That save...
  13. K

What are the odds of Kingdom Hearts 3 Final Mix?

Hi guys :) Now that Kingdom Hearts 3 is out, what are the odds of a final mix version coming out before the next generation of consoles?
  14. K

Can I load an older save file after I overwrite it?

Hi guys :) I want to go back to Twilight Town to collect the treasure chests, but I'm way past that point and can't go back and I use only one save file that I already overwrote. Is there a way for me to load an older save file after
  15. K

Does Kingdom Hearts 2 have multiple endings?

Hi guys :) First of all, I want to wish you all a happy new year. I started playing Kingdom Hearts 2 yesterday and I chose beginner mode, but while I was choosing the difficulty the game said that beginner will only unlock the normal ending. Does Kingdom Hearts 2 have multiple endings? And...
Back