• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KH4LiFe

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

What was your reaction when you first got final form?

so you've never heard someone say that the "game" KH is hot?
  2. K

duh.. i am a guy.. In case u guys didnt kno... the word "HOT" doesnt mean the person's face or body necessarily.. it also means the outfit and the two keyblades hanging from his back and the way that u can fly it's a "HOT" feature of the game
  3. K

I had leveled up all my forms which means I had driven like 30 times and then I was like "forget it".... then I went to TWTNW and some nobody pissed me off and I drove into master and BOOM my reaction was "ABOUT TIME!!! THAT LOOKS PRETTY HOT"
  4. K

Newbie needs help

all i gotta say is: lol not becuz im making fun of the kid asking for help but becuz im happy that such a little thing can help out someone that much because he would've never figured it out
  5. K

Keyblade... when riku got that?

i'm gonna stay wit walmart for now lets see if someone can change my mind
  6. K

Is KH1 sora fake or is KH2 sora fake?

^^^^^lol now it's 21 lol me n kawaii are really into counting this...bout half the whole thread said puberty
  7. K

^^^^ 19 keep em comin!!! lmao
  8. K

Keyblade... when riku got that?

i'll take walmart on this one... seems like the most reliable one
  9. K

Help with Titan Cup points

lol good for u.. being lvl 99 and not beating the regular titan cup is kinda behind a little
  10. K

^^^ congratz on the 1000th post lol n for the rest of you thanx for makin me read "he went thru puberty" like 17 times after i had said it
  11. K

Shouldn't Kingdom Hearts 2 be Kingdom Hearts 3?

i'd say more like: KH1 is KH1 (ITS A FULL STORY) KH:CoM is KH2's first half (THE ORGANIZATION COMES IN) KH2 is the other half of KH2 (THE ORGANIZATION COMES TO AN END)
  12. K

lol 4 real... a one word answer: Puberty also, noticehow the graphics changed because they have a better graphic system
  13. K

Believe me or not

^^^ he said he did it on proud I believe you.... i could probly beat him at lvl 40 because his patterns are SOOOO easy
  14. K

Question About Jimmmines Journal

nah u dont have to complete all tha gummi missions but i bet you're missing a heartless or a synthesize goal here do this: press 'start', go to 'journal', then press 'O' and it takes u to all the worlds and jimini's journal is 1st... if he doesnt have a little mickey next to him it means that...
  15. K

Paradox Ceberus points help!!!

do this: equip a lot of ethers and throughout the WHOLE tournament just use Magnega and when they're all smashed together use thunder like 4 times... keep doing the same thing in every round and u'll get ur points I got EXACTLY 1,300 points
Back