• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KH3 for the wii

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KH3 for the wii

Buying A PSP just for BBS?

The problem isn't really whether or not buiying a PSP, but getting my parents to let me buy one with my own money. Any Strategies? Striking a deal with them might work, but doubtful. My Grades are top 10% in my school so I don't really get why they won't let me.
  2. KH3 for the wii

I would probably buy, BBS, Crisis Core, Dissadia, Maybe a Battlefront game, and I'm not sure about Peace Walker.
  3. KH3 for the wii

If I'm going to get a PSP what should I do about convincing my parents. They've already told me no...
  4. KH3 for the wii

I've wanted a PSP for a while, but I got a DS instead. My parents are the type who will not let me spend my own money on video game systems. It took 4 years of arguing to let me buy a PS2. So do you think it is worth it to go through arguing and spending money on a PSP to play Birth by Sleep...
  5. KH3 for the wii

My first in a while

I figured that I'd have another go at making sigs with Gimp. CnC please.
  6. KH3 for the wii

BEHOLD:BOX ART!

That's not really at all what I expected, but it is fine.
  7. KH3 for the wii

Almost one year...

Wow! In one week I will have been here for a year. I am making this thread early because I will be out of town next week and will not be able to get on a computer. I can't believe that it has been this long. I have taken a few hiatuses though. But I feel kind of separated from the KH...
  8. KH3 for the wii

New V Jump Scan + Another World Confirmed for Days

That's actually a really cool looking world.
  9. KH3 for the wii

My first pop-out

This is my first pop-out signature. It's not very good but I thought I might post it and get some (hopefully constructive) criticism. CnC?
  10. KH3 for the wii

Help/Support ► Thank you in Japanese?

I always heard it as Domo Arigato. But I think the short version like "thanks" is arigato
  11. KH3 for the wii

My First Animated Signature

This is my first "animated" sig using GIMP and GAP. The first sig is the one I made, and the second was made for me at another forum. You can critique those sigs if you would like. And I would also like to know if the animation is ok.
  12. KH3 for the wii

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

OK I just got this game today And I love it. Does anyone acctually fight with Shiki a lot? I seldom use or care about her. Except when she gets the Sync pin.
  13. KH3 for the wii

did america release a commercial for kingdom hearts re chain of memories

I haven't seen or heard of one. Yet it still seems to be selling well.
  14. KH3 for the wii

LoZ Signature

I'm a little bit happier with this sig mainly because I cut it out better. CnC?
  15. KH3 for the wii

PSP or New DS?

Ok I have a dilemma here. I could either get a PSP of a new DS. I already have a DS but the touch screen in messed up. It always has pressure on the left side. I don't need the touch screen to play my favorite games though. Like FF IV. But I do need it to play Phantom Hourglass. I think it...
Back