• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Kh3 2018

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Unmarked spoilers: Potential KH3 world list? (INCOMPLETE)

I think pirates of the Caribbean is the final disney world
  2. K

Unmarked spoilers: Potential KH3 world list? (INCOMPLETE)

Walle anyone a space world which is something we don't have in kh3
  3. K

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation Lets imagine Halloween town Christmas town along with other holidays in the unreal engine 4 as well as all the potential original story ideas and we could have xigbar as the organization member and he's boss fight could be like...
  4. K

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation I want Halloween town so bad favorite world from 1 and 2
  5. K

RUMOR:New World Leaked And Will be Revealed In Early April

No I don't want it either referring to ranma's post I don't want treasure planet or jungle book I would much rather have pirates 2/3 and tangled is very similar to the jungle look in the trailer to me
  6. K

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation Sophia the first might work but it definitely doesn't fit as well as star vs the forces of evil and phineas and ferb as well American dragon duck tales and chipn dale rescue rangers subplot in disney town/castle
  7. K

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation Yes please that'd be awesome
  8. K

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation Phineas and ferb and star v the forces of evil would be much better than elena and it meets up with bh6 timeline
  9. K

Yes lets go new trailer in April No I don't think this leak is real I thought the monsters inc leak was real very early on but for they're something is fishy about this leak bagheera should definitely be a party member more Hercules unless your reveling the new ff character I don't want more...
  10. K

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation Atlantica kh2 remember disney 223 The red monster I don't think incredibles is gonna happen in kh3 because of bh6 I'd like it in future titles #nemoforkh3
  11. K

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation Yes lets see how it works
  12. K

Robotman I absolutely agree
  13. K

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation Zootopia isn't gonna happen want it in a future game though
  14. K

Yes please and up or pirates instead of jungle book
  15. K

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation 1 The emperor's new groove yzma and kronk boss fight come on 2 Pirates of the Caribbean 2/3 Jack sparrow and will turner as party members sign me up maybe jack learns how to summon a keyblade #jacksparrowisthebeat 3 lilo and...
Back