• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KH29

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

So is Ven supposed to be connected

That's what I was thinking. Roxas an Ven look identical so maybe Aqua did something like put him into Sora or whatever. Just gotta wait now.
  2. K

So is Ven supposed to be connected

Maybe Aqua somehow put Ven into Sora, which would show why him and Roxas look so much alike. Especially the hair. But we will have to wait and see. Still too many unknow factors.
  3. K

who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephiroth?

Re: who has finished KH1, lvl. 100, secret ending and ultima weapon & defeated Sephir I have completed all those task as well.
  4. K

Help/Support ► Cheating husband

Posting your personal problems online usually isn't a wise thing to do but I can see you are in need of some help. If their is enough evidence to prove he is indeed cheating on your mother then by all means tell her. If he has actually gone out to meet someone then yo definitely need to speak up...
  5. K

Card System

It was frustrating at first but I enjoyed it. As for the KH style, you rather button smash then use your head?
  6. K

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days So Far

Agreed, I was surprised when the screen said destroy all the water before time runs out. Then when you really fight him he overkilled on the water. Glad I defeatedhim though. 2nd try :)
  7. K

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days So Far

I admit at first I found him annoying. Then I got upset when I died because I couldn't smash all the water. I like his phrase now though It has grown on me. Dance water Dance!
  8. K

Help/Support ► Anyone simple question then Im gone for awhile again

Yeah man, it also sucks when they are always in a group. Most of the girls that I know in m University love going to clubs and partying. Not too many are into that old school talk and bond.
  9. K

Help/Support ► Anyone simple question then Im gone for awhile again

Ignore the immature post, just talk to her and ask her out. Talking to college girls ain't hard unless they are extremely hot and your either poor with no job, or have no car. Just be real.
  10. K

A Question about the Cards

I think it was because they didn't want to change the dynamics of fighting too much. Like making it a FF type battle. SO for memories ad slicing they made it like cards. Good question though, never really asked that myself.
  11. K

358/2 Days Question

I think the only fun thing about this game is to decode the title of 358/2 days and just see what made Roxas leave the organization. As for gameplay I don't expect it too be too fun. It might be and I hope it does but just like BBS it's only to help aid you in figuring out what KH3 has in store.
Back