• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by kh13

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. kh13

Why is there such a low completion rate on the HD collection?

I know most people just watch other users play the game online so that they don't have to do the work themselves. Its easier to watch someone else do all the work. As for Days I just sat down and watched it like a movie and then read the diary anytime in between watching the scenes of Days
  2. kh13

Favorite Story

I honestly like Days and Memories because Axel is my favorite KH character. Got it Memorized!
  3. kh13

What's something you wish had made it into the HD collection that wasn't there?

Re: What's something you wish had made it into the hd collection that wasn't there? multiplayer access. that way you could play with people online not just with your friends who were close by (especially since a lot didn't have the game Dx)
  4. kh13

Which Disney boss is your favorite battle?

I have to say that Hades is probably my favorite. I just like that he is a bit of a hot head and can light the place up xD I like that he can handle himself in a sword fight even with a hook and you know the occasional bomb lol I never liked the Ice Titan. I had a hard time at first trying...
  5. kh13

Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Trophy Guides

Ah it sounds hard to beat the game without changing your armor or equipping anything. I feel like that and the not dying one are going to be the hardest trophies to get. Dx
  6. kh13

Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Trophy Guides

what does it mean to stickied a thread? and how do you do it? more i assume it means to save it. But how?
  7. kh13

KH Novel Translations - Official Thread

Re: KH2 Novel Translations - Official Thread You're like a little angel sent from translator heaven =3
  8. kh13

How do Nobodies get their elemental powers?

Maybe it is based on things that they liked? Like what they did as a human and that somehow transferred over to the ability they beame able to use as a nobody.
  9. kh13

One tiny little thing missing from the Beauty and the Beast World in the entire series should be in

You know, that is a really good point. how is it that they missed out on having gaston in the series. like what? why? we needed that musical of Gaston.
  10. kh13

Who do you think is the most annoying boss ever!?

Demyx. If he was real i would just want to knock him out. Just take his sitar and bang him over the head with it... multiple times.
  11. kh13

[Gameplay] What should I choose? (Stats / Leveling / Abilities)

You probably want to make sure you get your defenses up. then movement would be good too. and obviously strength.
  12. kh13

Ansem the Wise has already been to the Realm of Darkness?

This somehow made complete sense to me. Then later I'm going to reread this and wonder how it made complete sense to me xD This information is awesome! thanks for the explanation!
  13. kh13

Atlantica World in BBS

Right?! the controls were a bit hard to get at first so maybe they will let the controls be easier. I dont think they would let it be a full scale world again though. There wouldn't really be anywhere that they should be able to go.
  14. kh13

How hard is the young Xehanort boss fight?

10...10 Just go into a corner and cry and when you think you cried enough, go into a corner and cry some more. then as you're playing just cry even more and tape your hands to the controller so you dont throw it at the tv and break it.
  15. kh13

Favorite Character Story and Favorite Character Battle-Style

Favorite Character Story 1:Ven - I just like that he did always seemed to do the right things 2:Terra - He thought he was being helpful at times and then it just seemed like he always had a bad day (team good job for giving it your best) 3:Aqua - I just thought she was like that character who...
Back