• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KH-Lover

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Best Buy Summary.

I was on Best Buy 'cause I was thinking of pre-ordering BBS, and along the way it showed me KH3DS. Not only did it show a "release date", but also a short summary. No idea if this has been posted before, if it has, I apologize. :/ "Kingdom Hearts takes you on an epic journey after your friend...
  2. K

Help/Support ► Strange Phobias.

Ahaha, cockroaches are narsty. D: But, I confronted my fear of papercuts in my eye... I got a papercut on my finger instead. -.-
  3. K

Army of Love.

He’s gone for a year In danger and fear She can barely make it through the night. She thought “forever in my arms” Was real Now he’s holding up different arms. Used to eat by the table together Now she only makes a meal for herself And she spends the day looking at a picture on the shelf...
  4. K

Help/Support ► Strange Phobias.

Hey there! I have this, well, sort of problem. It's been there for a while, I've only talked with one person about it, but it didn't help too much. Anyways, I have some really strange phobias. One of them is getting a papercut in my eye. I don't know how it started, but it's just there. It...
  5. K

I'm back after years!

Hey KH-Insider community! I haven't been on here in FOREVER! Trying to start over here, 'cause I seriously doubt any of the people that I had on my friends list would remember me. :P But, regardless, how is every one doing? Any new changes I should be aware of? (: I already noticed a few...
  6. K

Kingdom Hearts Coded for iPhone in NA?

hahaa, if this is true, then is amazing how i just got a 3rd gen ipod touch. xD but, i seriously doubt this anyways. Dx
  7. K

Secret Ending AMV

Ummm... I can't really evaluate your brother's talent if I don't hear him play first... :/ Baha, in other words... Where's the link?
  8. K

Unbirth symbol a hint of memory?

I already noticed this. :P But yeah, it seems so odd for it to be just a "coincidence". And at the bottom, it looks like two horns. Maybe hinting to Disney Castle? ...Probably not. :P But it's a guess! :D
  9. K

Just a thought about Xion...

I HOPE I get better. lmao. I don't want to have to clog up the forums with random theories that don't make any sense. ;)
  10. K

Your welcome :D
  11. K

No, no. It's fine. I mean, I know I suck at theories and such, but this random idea came to mind. :P Ah well. I guess it's a better luck next time thing now. :/ Oh, sorry I can't really post a link, I'm on my iPod so I can't copy or paste. :( But it's entitled "Xion's Hair" and it's on the...
  12. K

Oh crap, I just noticed that now. Damn I suck at making theories! T.T
  13. K

Somehow, I just knew that would happen. *sigh*
  14. K

Well, in a recent thread, I read that Xion takes off her hood and asks how do I look now, or something along the lines of that. This is where my random thought comes in. I know that Nomura said that Xion is a completely different character and all, but maybe, just maybe, he's covering up...
  15. K

Am I the only one who noticed? (Donald and Goofy)

Okay, well in the new trailer, at about the end when they are showing the multiplayer scenes, they show Donald and Goofy fighting as a player... Does that mean you can play as Donald and Goofy, too??
Back