• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KH*GOT*ME*CRAZY9

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Fanfiction ► The Return

I will be gone for this weekend so I will not be able to reply until Monday. Please dont go on a rampage whilst I am gone. :]] lol
  2. K

Fanfiction ► The Return

Chapter 6 : The reproduction Plan " DEMYX!! " Xemnas howled. His cries rang through the hall like a church bell on a Sunday morning. " Yes boss? " Demyx asked looking rather scared and pale as usual. " I am an angry wreck! I totally forgot to get shaving cream! " Xemnas scowled through...
  3. K

Fanfiction ► Keyblade wars

Great keep it up AMBUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
  4. K

Fanfiction ► The Return

Chapter 5 : As the Journey Begins... " Sora! " His mother was hurrying down the stairs with and expression of anger and disappointment on her face. " How dare you ditch school AND above all of that you decide to use innapropriate language in class! " His mother screamed. " Whatever mom...
  5. K

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts MM Side: The King's Story

I like it! Keep it up!! You need to hurry and write another! lol
  6. K

Fanfiction ► Ever Lasting Love

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww bummer :[[ lol
  7. K

Fanfiction ► Ever Lasting Love

So cute!! Write another hurry! They kissed....so awesome! lol
  8. K

Fanfiction ► The Return

Chapter 4 : Disappointment creates the Real World Sora sat on the dock with Riku eating a banana and drinking coconut milk in silence. Neither of them knew what to say. Riku was broken-hearted,Sora was overwhelmed and seeing Riku's heart being crushed to smethereens made Sora fell MUCH...
  9. K

Help/Support ► Friend problems

what are you talking about lil VIVI gurl....I could outrun you in a matter of seconds * backs away into a corner * just kidding...and yah if you all are wondering i am caitlin and we made up so dont go off calling me a hoe n stuff like that ok. I wrote a REALLY long apologie to her so yah...
  10. K

Fanfiction ► The Return

Chapter 3 : The Love Fruit " Riku, Riku!! Kairi's ran away! Kairi ran away! " Sora yelled panting as he was running up to Riku who was practising swordsman skills with Wakka. " What? Whoa...slow down there brah! " Riku said blocking an attack by Wakka. " I said Kairi's ran away! " Sora...
  11. K

Help/Support ► Friend problems

Oh well sorry for your friend problems. But you guys are best friends correct? Maybe you guys should make up! I am serious on this one. You can't go on fighing like this! You know I am a sophmore in highschool. ( sorry I am a horrible speller lol ) And one time my friend Stacie and I were...
  12. K

Fanfiction ► The Return

Chapter 2 : The Weird Ways " Sora...walk a little faster why dont you? " Kairi said jogging her way up the winding path. " I am so tired it's not even funny! " He laughed. Almost choking on his own spit. " Well Kairi, I have only been here for 2 weeks and your already wearing me out! "...
  13. K

Fanfiction ► Keyblade wars

Hehe no worries sounds good so far!
  14. K

Fanfiction ► Une Histoire de Deux Coeurs [A Tale of Two Hearts]

Nice...thanks for commenting my fan fic. And to answer your question yes. CONTINUE! lol Sora is very immature and they kiss!! YAY lol
  15. K

Fanfiction ► The Return

Sorry for the really short chapter...let me know what you think ok?? This is my first EVER fan fic so yeah lemme know! I will write the 2nd chapter when I have atleast 2 posts
Back