• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KH Fan Girl

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep On PSN?

only in Japan and plus the PSP GO is more famous here in NA i have one and i knew it WAS gonna be on the PSP Go since DISSIDIA is on the NA PSN and it wasn't on the Japan one...
  2. K

Square Enix announces BbS for NA

THANK GAWD! I AM SOO HAPPY! i'm not sure if any of you noticed but on the BBS NAwebsite in the bottom it had the sign for the PSP AND the PSN SOOOOO yep! it's gonna be for the PSP GO! ;3 now i am EVEN happier!
  3. K

BbS NA release date = 1 June 2010?

and y is that? i'm seriously getting pissed off that they don't want to tell us anything even though FF XIII is out alread and GDC ended >.>
  4. K

if you dislike kingdom hearts, then why, if I may ask are you following the game's release date? and back on topic: why doesn't someone actually, oh i don't know, ASK gameinformer.com? didn't people send emails to confirmed NA VAs and they actually reply?
  5. K

ANYWAY.... i'm happy it's in june cuz june 5th is my b-day lol but yeah i wonder what they're doing to BBS to delay it though :/
  6. K

Re: Possible BBS NA Release Date *sigh* same here.. i'm trying to entertain my time with art contests, and i won one this week XD but anyway... on topic... why won't they release at LEAST some sign with: SUMMER 2010
  7. K

Re: Possible BBS NA Release Date who knows... maybe they guessed a date i won't beleive it till i c proof ;D
  8. K

Re: Possible BBS NA Release Date because! like with FF XIII they guessed on a release date and since they haven't OFFICIALLY released one, i say may is a good month to be released....
  9. K

Re: Possible BBS NA Release Date lol u guys used like wat 2 pages?to talk about imagine murder! XDD lol i hate it my friend has one and its SO annoying >.> XD hahaha anyway.... i think the release date might actually be in may :/
  10. K

Secret Ending.....

haha yes :3 but seriously! y did he have to die DX
  11. K

Secret Ending.....

haha well i want axel to come back he shouldn't have died! he's my fav. charachter
  12. K

Secret Ending.....

I would like to know WHY is Axel, Roxas , Xion , Ven , Terra in the secret ending? XD and wat does the reconect: kingdom hearts mean?
  13. K

NA release date?

yeah but it seems SE is being dtupid and soesnt wan't to release the date yer :/
  14. K

NA release date?

hey this guy did he said he even played all the kh games and lol i did watch the superbowl XD i had too, and i saw the alice in wonderland one there was even a new avatar: the last aibender trailer :3
  15. K

NA release date?

haha i know! i went to gamestop today and asked and theone guy, he actually didnt say anything about knowing about the realease date so he wasn't lying and he even checked the computer, and wen i told him about that it might not be on the PSN * aka PSP GO * he said," i HIGHLY doubt it won't be...
Back