• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by KH-2 Pwnage

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Finally back!!

Yep, after about 2 and a half years of not being on, I decided to get back into the groove and get involved again with this absolutely wonderful site!!:D Hello everyone! And I'm here to stay this time!
  2. K

Most Epic Scene in the game?

It is definitely when Roxas and Axel are in the basement of the mansion, and they are about to fight. But instead of just pulling out the kingdom key like you thought he would, Roxas surprises you with both the Oathkeeper AND Oblivion keyblade! :O *This cutscene and the fight following it gave...
  3. K

Guitar Hero

i sooooo can pwn pretty much all of yall at guitar hero, (the first one, working on the second) ive beaten easy and medium 1st (of course) then hard, with 3 songs to go (frankenstein 71%, cowboys from hell 69%, bark at the moon 50% - 69%), and on the third set on expert (without failing once, u...
  4. K

Rave and techno songs

hey, if anyone has any good rave party/techno songs please share!!!
  5. K

Goosebumps from 13th Dilema (Possible Spoilers)

i didn't either, but oh well
  6. K

Linkin Park and Chocolate Swim Fanclub, g!!

Hey, these be tow of teh bst bands erve, yeah, i know i'm tklin bakwrdsa ha ha, nwe trend!
  7. K

<{The Care Bear Mafia Club!!!}>

Yeah, me and my bro are part of the care bear mafia, anyone who ants to join can!!!
  8. K

The "I hate the ring 2, and lady in the gd water club!"

This is a fanclub where people post movies that really suck long and hard trebek!!!!
  9. K

Did you got bored Of KH2 or do you still play it like you just got it?

ha ha, yeah i agree wertyer 2525552525
  10. K

Did you got bored Of KH2 or do you still play it like you just got it?

it was way to freakin easy, i'm trying to complete my jimmny's journal so i can get the secret ending, not that i havent seen it already
  11. K

Huge Discovery!!

nice sig, li'l witch, been on other threads, seen yours, but couldn't compliment cause no one was on lol
  12. K

Huge Discovery!!

ha ha, hmm..., or it could be little man, nevr now...
  13. K

Pictures in Sigs

How do you get like, moving pictures in your sig, like, where do you find them?
  14. K

What should be in KH-3: Keyblade Wars

Yeah, i think one thing they could do is, in the beginnig(this is my brothers idea), that Goofy and Donald get captured, and the king and Riku become your main friends.
  15. K

Fanfiction ► kingdom hearts 3

djfdjsgsjgkfjgkfjgklfjgklfl
Back