• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by keyhole

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

brfrryfhr

hopefully not. this is one game i refuse to spoil!
  2. K

Nobody Emblem Relation

Nomura said it would be cleared up when we play the game if I'm not mistaken.
  3. K

BBS bundle package

isn't this old news? i've definitely seen this before somewhere
  4. K

Never noticed that....

This actually makes more sense to me than for Yen Sid but I wouldn't be surprised if it was for Mickey or even Ven since he will probably become a master later on
  5. K

Lack of Ven

I've been looking at a lot of the scans lately and have noticed that there are more scans of Terra and Aqua then of Ven. THis may sound crazy and I pray that it's not true but could it be possible that the game is shorter for each character?
  6. K

Another Piece of Armor

I was scrolling down on the scan that has a picture of VAT and I noticed that their shoes kind of look like the armor. What do you think? http://www.khinsider.com/images/BirthBySleep/famitsu_090910_01-eng.jpg
  7. K

The guy in the cave

i remember it too it was scary the first time but kept getting cooler every time i played the game. too bad the re-dubbed him in kh2
  8. K

Tell Me Why He Chose You

It's a mistranslation I think Nomura said it a while back and this question has been brought up many times. Somebody should close this
  9. K

Days where everyone can see it

I was roaming around Gamestop.com and I saw that on the DS tab if you scroll down they have an official 358/2 days tab Gamestop.com - DS - Buy New and Used Nintendo DS Games (scroll all the way down)
  10. K

14 More Days till 358/2 Days comes out

I wanna understand what's going on when I'm playing the game so I'll wait till NA release
  11. K

Does anyone else find it unlikely

Also 50/50 because there is no way if they are only releasing Days in may that they'll get BBS 2-3 months later unless they delay it too a christmas release in japan that would be ok.
  12. K

The Drawing Connection

I expected as much
  13. K

The Drawing Connection

Well, I think I already know the answer to my own question but I'll ask anyway, At the end of KH we see Kairi go to back to the Secret Place and she sees the drawing of Sora and herself which Sora "edited" by making him give a poupu fruit to Kairi. Kairi draws her giving the poupu to Sora. Is...
  14. K

How excited where you when you got KH2

I was 8 when I got it. It was like pre-school, and it was the best crayon
  15. K

Have You Ever Seen This Photo

Cam across this on photobucket and i thought it was pretty cool
Back