• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Keyboy7

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

I just got CoM and...

was that called for? its christmas, jerk. ..oops lol, i mean merry christmas. lol
  2. K

Sora looks different in the KH2 OP

Its just because KH2 has better graphics. its just like if you compare soras model in KH1 to his KH2 model, they look a lot different. Though its also because Nomura's style changed a lot between KH1 and 2. look at the character artwork compared to each other. Styles change over time.
  3. K

A nobody by any other name

Actually you just built on [B]MY[/B theory...:sneaky:]
  4. K

Hmm that could be possible, but if xion was aqua's nobody, and therefor the first nobody, then wouldn't she be higher up in the organization? and I drought she would just be of the face of the earth until after the first Kh game.
  5. K

Maybe elaborate on why my theory is convoluted? thanks for reading though :thumbsup:
  6. K

Okay so Sora lost his heart in Hallow Bastion when he unlocked the princess hearts. He became a heartless, and roxas is born. Okay we know that Roxas is for sure Sora's nobody because A) it follows the name rule (jumbled with an X) and B) he looks like an inverted sora (wearing mostly white...
Back